Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dasa on the SX...

Dasa on the SX...

Just a pic of one of my KTM's with the DASA pipe.. This thing is very loud compared to my 08 KTM with full exhaust.

2009 KTM 450 SX - Race Bike
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Practice Bike

Thanks to my 2009 Sponsors: KTM Factory Support, Motosports Factory,Rocket Ron Racing, Clutch Industries,Twin Air,EVS Sports,CP Pistons, Leo Vince Exhausts, Blitz Vision,Division 26 Clothing, DRG , FourWerx , ASV Inventions, KB Motorsports, WP Suspension
    www.fwcarbon.com
    email: Jay@fwcarbon.com

Nice, I like it, very nice quad man, you're so lucky right now. You make me jealous cause you got a KTM450SX right now and I don't...lol anyway, sweet quad man
    2010 MX KTM450SX Racer

That looks sweet. I know over at Tigerton tons of guys run DASAs.
    > Honda set up totally for MX with all the extras removed
    >CRF-EX
    >LSR CRF
    Thanks 2010 Sponsors ASV, DWT, Engine Ice, Laker Customs, Motowoz ATV Racing Shocks, Precision Racing Products, Rath Racing, Rox Speed FX, RPM Racing Axles, Spastic Designs, Spider Grips, Streamline Brakes, and Tag Metals.

What did you end up changing the jetting to after you installed the Dasa pipe? I just picked my SX up and have not ridden it yet, but heard everone say they come very lean. I'm wondering what yours is at, as we live in the same area, and most everyone else has much warmer weather.

Jay the pipe looks amazing! I think I just may have to pick one of these things up this winter.

Planning on doing anything to the suspension? I thought about having them revalved/sprung.
    04' TRX450: SOLD August 2006 QOTM
    04' GSXR600: Two Bros.
    08' TRX450ER: SOLD - JB/AXIS Race Bike - September 2009 QOTM

Thanks to Norris @ Quinn Motorsports, Lincoln Cycle & ATV and Wiigstyle Racing.

Originally posted by fandl450r
    Jay the pipe looks amazing! I think I just may have to pick one of these things up this winter.

Planning on doing anything to the suspension? I thought about having them revalved/sprung.
    Let me guess.... some expensive arms and PEP's!!! Usually how he rolls.
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock
    1992 LT80 - pitquad I guess?

So far the people that have SCREWED me on here:
    powerband
    and yamablaster24 more yamablaster24

Remember every time you run wheel spacers or flipped rims... god kills a kitten

"The best you have ridden is the best you know" Paul Thede- RaceTech

Ignorance is NOT bliss -- it's embarrassing and counter-productive

Experience is a tough teacher she gives the test first the lesson afterwards

RIP 606

The SX will be getting Walsh arms, and as for shocks, i'll be going a different route... can't say much yet...

Thanks to my 2009 Sponsors: KTM Factory Support, Motosports Factory,Rocket Ron Racing, Clutch Industries,Twin Air,EVS Sports,CP Pistons, Leo Vince Exhausts, Blitz Vision,Division 26 Clothing, DRG , FourWerx , ASV Inventions, KB Motorsports, WP Suspension
    www.fwcarbon.com

Originally posted by xsr_racing28c
    The SX will be getting Walsh arms, and as for shocks, i'll be going a different route... can't say much yet...
    DETAILS! PST ME
    04' TRX450: SOLD August 2006 QOTM
    04' GSXR600: Two Bros.
    08' TRX450ER: SOLD - JB/AXIS Race Bike - September 2009 QOTM

Thanks to Norris @ Quinn Motorsports, Lincoln Cycle & ATV and Wiigstyle Racing.

Won't know much til my mechanic gets back from Austria.. lol...

in the meantime, here is an updated pic with my new Factory 43 nerfs and bumper. These will later be pc'd black, but needed to get them on quick..

www.fwcarbon.com

Did you get a headpipe with that exhaust? I just bout a 450SX-F engine to replace my 525SX, so I'm looking for one.

That thing looks awesome, btw.
    Zeb's Welding and Machine
    Raptor /KTM 450 SX-F Hybrid
    "All MX all the time"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast