Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lets see some mojave's, Whatever you got Post It!

07350R

That 03 looks real clean, I like the way you cut your fenders.
    It would look good if you paint your A-arm's and swing arm black.
    Also look for a smoothie hood, I just bought one and it looks sharp!( I think I bought the last one from Dennis Kirk , but you can get one on ebay or maier might still have a few on close out.)
    Dont get a Screened hood they look like crap!

Originally posted by I live for this
    07350R

That 03 looks real clean, I like the way you cut your fenders.
    It would look good if you paint your A-arm's and swing arm black.
    Also look for a smoothie hood, I just bought one and it looks sharp!( I think I bought the last one from Dennis Kirk , but you can get one on ebay or maier might still have a few on close out.)
    Dont get a Screened hood they look like crap!
    If your using the stock air box(which I bet he is) your going to need the screened hood

...air intake on the stocker is right by the headlight, I like the stock snorkle so I just ripped out the headlight and the rubber bessle underneath and I actually noticed the power difference.

One of these days I will dump out my k&n for the stock air box and put on a clamp on since the stock air boot is such a pain

Thanks, I actually just got my smoothie hood in and installed, I actually cut and shortened my snorkle tube to where it points straight forward along the bottom edge of the front fender, kinda like ram air, looks so good with the flat hood, I will try and gets some better pics of it outdoors later this evening.

2005 400EX, 2000 600R.

If u have a quad other then a 450 and are sick of 450 riders telling u to get a 450 copy and paste this into your profile

Man that looks good, all you have to do is cut back the snorkel a little to get the hood on.

Yep, used a razor knife and sliced off the part that elbos upward, works perfectly.
    2005 400EX, 2000 600R.

If u have a quad other then a 450 and are sick of 450 riders telling u to get a 450 copy and paste this into your profile

Here is my wifes Lakota
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 KFX400,Yoshi 450 bbk, drze kit, drz flywheel, CWR pro-cams, Crasko P&P, custom Yosh header with FMF PC4, FCR39, ESR intake, Leager A arms, GTT modded 450r shocks, GTT rear link, Tag stem & bars, LSR axle, YFZ450 front calipers

2000 Lakota 300, DG excellerator,400ex carb,JB custom intake,Crasko P&P head CWR 335 kit and 390 cam, 400ex rear hubs, kfx400 front suspension, JB custom rear swinger.

Sponsors- JBcustoms, 6th Pinned Motorsports, Crasko Performance.

Originally posted by jonboy
    Here is my wifes Lakota
    haha its got a straight pipe !! lol

so...............is this it? I know there has to be a few more!

The last thread prolly had all your gonna get
    2004 KFX400,Yoshi 450 bbk, drze kit, drz flywheel, CWR pro-cams, Crasko P&P, custom Yosh header with FMF PC4, FCR39, ESR intake, Leager A arms, GTT modded 450r shocks, GTT rear link, Tag stem & bars, LSR axle, YFZ450 front calipers

2000 Lakota 300, DG excellerator,400ex carb,JB custom intake,Crasko P&P head CWR 335 kit and 390 cam, 400ex rear hubs, kfx400 front suspension, JB custom rear swinger.

Sponsors- JBcustoms, 6th Pinned Motorsports, Crasko Performance.

well yesterday I primered my frame and I cant think of a color to paint it. It has red plastics and a black smoothy hood so green would look funny, I have seen mojos with red frames and blue frames and wasn't impressed. Orange like Lurches would be cool but with the red plastics......I dont know guess I confused (or I'm on here wayyyy to early 6:39 were I am)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast