Thread: 450 and 505sx's are here in Tennessee

450 and 505sx's are here in Tennessee

Went by my local dealer here in middle TN and they have both. Three of the 450's and one of the 505's. They told me they will be getting two more 505's by the end of the month. These things are sweet I have to say.

CANT FIND SH**

dude where r they at n middle tn.... i live in cannon county and i cant even find a ktm dealer....
    AFRO

In Cookeville right off I-40. PM me and I will give you their name and number. The shop is co-owned by a former GNCC PRO.

Originally posted by TNRHINO
    In Cookeville right off I-40. PM me and I will give you their name and number. The shop is co-owned by a former GNCC PRO.
    Ryan Morphew right. Isn't he fooling around with bikes now?
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

They sell both bikes and atv's. Last time i was in there ( about two weeks ago) they had (2) 450sx and (1) 505sx. They had quiet a few xc's also. Yes it is Ryan and another guy that own the shop. Yes he has been riding bike's some it is not as hard on his hand. The one he broke so bad.