Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Little Sahara, OK -> October 9-11th

Originally posted by sadame
    jarid,

who was the guy on that slow black 05 450R with the skull graphics that you were with?

I thought that thing was supposed to be fast.

hahahaha Sal I dunno but that thing was a turd. Pretty sure none of the above listed bikes ever touched you...................

Dude the left front tire and wheel came off my truck on the way home. Messed it all up. I didnt get back to Illinois till midnight last night. Im so pissed.
    Ride Red

01 Black 440ex
    03 Lifted F250 6Leaker on 37" Nittos

Missin the 450 but will get another when Honda plays catch up....

WOW!!!!

Dude that sucks!

Is everyone allright?

You didn't happen to get any drag racing video of that black turd did you?

jarid,

who was the guy on that slow black 05 450R with the skull graphics that you were with?

I thought that thing was supposed to be fast.
    Are you talking to me? If so, you don't know what you're talking about because there weren't any 450Rs in my group.
    2008 white/black KFX450
    DASA pipe, FuelATV airbox intake, PCIII, KX cams, ported head, AC Blackline nerfs, ¼" PRM swingarm skid, Modquad billet case saver, PIAA H6M lights, 15t front sprocket, PB block-off, Spider grips, new fuel tank

2001 Yellow 400EX
    White Brothers S-Bend, AC Pro Pegs, Tag X5 handlebars, Armadillo swingarm skid, K&N filter w/Outerwears, computer fans, Cobra bumper, Kenda Klaw XCs, 155 main jet, a few graphics, red Shockwears, red anodized Trixx PB block-off, RTC clutch/brake levers, Primary Drive sprockets & X-ring chain, red LED underbody lights, Tinner scoops, PIAA H6M lights, Turbo Paddles on Douglas .125s for dunes, and Brite helps keep her pretty.

AOL Messenger is SandDuner400EX
    Yahoo Messenger is whitebrothershonda400ex

Originally posted by Yee-Haw_400EX
    Are you talking to me? If so, you don't know what you're talking about because there weren't any 450Rs in my group.
    He was talking to me and he whipped the entire dragstrip everytime he lined up on a stock bore and stroke 450r.
    Ride Red

01 Black 440ex

Originally posted by IMSROLL450R
    He was talking to me and he whipped the entire dragstrip everytime he lined up on a stock bore and stroke 450r.
    There was some redneck dude that knew somebody in our group that rode a black 450R....but he wasn't with us. That 450R blew up on Saturday.
    2008 white/black KFX450
    DASA pipe, FuelATV airbox intake, PCIII, KX cams, ported head, AC Blackline nerfs, ¼" PRM swingarm skid, Modquad billet case saver, PIAA H6M lights, 15t front sprocket, PB block-off, Spider grips, new fuel tank

2001 Yellow 400EX
    White Brothers S-Bend, AC Pro Pegs, Tag X5 handlebars, Armadillo swingarm skid, K&N filter w/Outerwears, computer fans, Cobra bumper, Kenda Klaw XCs, 155 main jet, a few graphics, red Shockwears, red anodized Trixx PB block-off, RTC clutch/brake levers, Primary Drive sprockets & X-ring chain, red LED underbody lights, Tinner scoops, PIAA H6M lights, Turbo Paddles on Douglas .125s for dunes, and Brite helps keep her pretty.

There was some redneck dude that knew somebody in our group that rode a black 450R....but he wasn't with us. That 450R blew up on Saturday.
    haha must not have been Sal.
    Ride Red

01 Black 440ex

No, I was being sarcastic, the guy on the black 450R was me, I waited all day to get my *** whipped by an LTR and it never happend.

there were 2 YFZs that could barely get me but as far as four strokes go that was it.

not too bad for an old 05 Honda

I was pretty pissed that I couldn't have my TRX 511 back from the shop for that weekend but my loving wife let me use her stock bore/stroke black bike for the weekend.

I truely thought that I would get my *** whipped all weekend but to my suprise it ran well.

my other bike is a 511 DASA big bore/stroker and that wouldn't have been fair.

No, I was being sarcastic, the guy on the black 450R was me, I waited all day to get my *** whipped by an LTR and it never happend.

there were 2 YFZs that could barely get me but as far as four strokes go that was it.

not too bad for an old 05 Honda

I was pretty pissed that I couldn't have my TRX 511 back from the shop for that weekend but my loving wife let me use her stock bore/stroke black bike for the weekend.

I truely thought that I would get my *** whipped all weekend but to my suprise it ran well.

my other bike is a 511 DASA big bore/stroker and that wouldn't have been fair.
    It still would have gotten its *** handed to it by either the LTR or YFZ.
    2008 white/black KFX450

2001 Yellow 400EX

hahahahahahaha..............
    Ride Red

01 Black 440ex

OK,

I have been outdone. me and my super slow 511 will bow out gracefully. the next time I try to build a fast quad I will build it without an *** so it can't be handed to itself.

I am so disappointed, just last month I was beat by a piped and jetted Blaster.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast