Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Sahara, OK -> October 9-11th

Little Sahara, OK -> October 9-11th

Oh yeah. We'll be there.
    2008 white/black KFX450
    DASA pipe, FuelATV airbox intake, PCIII, KX cams, ported head, AC Blackline nerfs, ¼" PRM swingarm skid, Modquad billet case saver, PIAA H6M lights, 15t front sprocket, PB block-off, Spider grips, new fuel tank

2001 Yellow 400EX
    White Brothers S-Bend, AC Pro Pegs, Tag X5 handlebars, Armadillo swingarm skid, K&N filter w/Outerwears, computer fans, Cobra bumper, Kenda Klaw XCs, 155 main jet, a few graphics, red Shockwears, red anodized Trixx PB block-off, RTC clutch/brake levers, Primary Drive sprockets & X-ring chain, red LED underbody lights, Tinner scoops, PIAA H6M lights, Turbo Paddles on Douglas .125s for dunes, and Brite helps keep her pretty.

AOL Messenger is SandDuner400EX
    Yahoo Messenger is whitebrothershonda400ex

i will also be down there that weekend along with a fairly large group of riders. i think there is supposed to be 25-30 of us.
    416 - JE 12:1 piston, port and polished head, stage 2 hotcam, Curtis Sparks X6 exhaust, Lonestar +3 LT A-arms, PEP LT shocks up front, Stock in the rear, Laeger swing arm, G-Force +4 axle, Pro Armor nerfs with fat pegs, White maier plastic, Laeger steering stem, Pro Taper handle bars, ITP Baja rims with Holeshot MXR6 tires, Blingstar V2 front bumper, Denton steering stabilizer

I will be there with Imsroll and a bunch of other people. we will be at the north camp by the showers/restrooms stop by and say hi.

Originally posted by sadame
    I will be there with Imsroll and a bunch of other people. we will be at the north camp by the showers/restrooms stop by and say hi.
    That is who I am riding down there with? Are you Sal? We are heading out Thursday afternoon.
    416 - JE 12:1 piston, port and polished head, stage 2 hotcam, Curtis Sparks X6 exhaust, Lonestar +3 LT A-arms, PEP LT shocks up front, Stock in the rear, Laeger swing arm, G-Force +4 axle, Pro Armor nerfs with fat pegs, White maier plastic, Laeger steering stem, Pro Taper handle bars, ITP Baja rims with Holeshot MXR6 tires, Blingstar V2 front bumper, Denton steering stabilizer

thats me,

good times

We will be down there on the 11th-13th. 1 white, 1 blue YFZ all black rims, 1 white LTR with black rims, 1 660 rappy. I will be sporting a texas flag under the orange. Come hit me up and i might share a texas beer with you
    06' YFZ450
    06' LTR450
    86' 250r
    04' Raptor 80

Originally posted by cbrooks118
    We will be down there on the 11th-13th. 1 white, 1 blue YFZ all black rims, 1 white LTR with black rims, 1 660 rappy. I will be sporting a texas flag under the orange. Come hit me up and i might share a texas beer with you
    Tuck Fexas
    2008 white/black KFX450
    DASA pipe, FuelATV airbox intake, PCIII, KX cams, ported head, AC Blackline nerfs, ¼" PRM swingarm skid, Modquad billet case saver, PIAA H6M lights, 15t front sprocket, PB block-off, Spider grips, new fuel tank

2001 Yellow 400EX
    White Brothers S-Bend, AC Pro Pegs, Tag X5 handlebars, Armadillo swingarm skid, K&N filter w/Outerwears, computer fans, Cobra bumper, Kenda Klaw XCs, 155 main jet, a few graphics, red Shockwears, red anodized Trixx PB block-off, RTC clutch/brake levers, Primary Drive sprockets & X-ring chain, red LED underbody lights, Tinner scoops, PIAA H6M lights, Turbo Paddles on Douglas .125s for dunes, and Brite helps keep her pretty.

AOL Messenger is SandDuner400EX
    Yahoo Messenger is whitebrothershonda400ex

Just cause you dont like the longhorns, that should not reflect your feelings on the whole state.
    06' YFZ450
    06' LTR450
    86' 250r
    04' Raptor 80

Originally posted by cbrooks118
    sounds good, here is a pic of my truck. I will be riding a white TRX 450R and my wife will be on a black TRX450R

we will be in the North campground by the bathrooms/showers.

i will definatly take you up on that beer. they don't sell lonestar around here. every time im in texas ill pick up a few cases.

Yeah this trip is going to be badass. I will be on a Black and Red 450r parked close to Sadame. Should be another blue YFSlow, and a Red and white built 400ex with me as well. Truck I'm in will be very similar to the one above, except more badass..........

Ride Red

01 Black 440ex
    03 Lifted F250 6Leaker on 37" Nittos

Missin the 450 but will get another when Honda plays catch up....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast