Thread: FMF Power Core 4 Exhaust.......

FMF Power Core 4 Exhaust.......

Any one running this exhaust? If so What do you think of it so far, I just ordered the full system with the powerbomb header for my 07 350. I have always used FMF on my 2 stroke dirt bikes but havent had the 4 stroke exhaust on anything yet. Thanks.
    2005 400EX, 2000 600R.

If u have a quad other then a 450 and are sick of 450 riders telling u to get a 450 copy and paste this into your profile

i,m running a FMF power core on my 97/96 xc warrior and it rocks !!!! its a bit on the loud side, but u will notice the jump with the power and trottle response. but if your going to do this, my suggestion is to re- jet the carb. and change the air filter to a Uni. because you will need to let the little monster breath! and check those valves. and change the sprockets to a 14t front and 40t rear. other wise don't waste your money. exept on the normal wear and tear maybe a set of hand gaurds.
    have fun or die trying!

I just installed the full pipe tonight, I love the way it sounds, with the Dyno jet jet kit, I adjusted the valves last week when I first got it and I did install the 14 tooth front, nice diffrence, doenst even feel like the quad I brought home 2 weeks ago! I love it!
    2005 400EX, 2000 600R.

If u have a quad other then a 450 and are sick of 450 riders telling u to get a 450 copy and paste this into your profile

ive got the same thing on my raptor 350 i like it