Thread: WORCS Round 7-honeylake

WORCS Round 7-honeylake

What a wk end!
    I dont think the track changed much since we were there in 2002.
    I know the rocks were still there.
    lol

For those who inquired about getting your shots quicker, shoot me a PM , I can get you your shots quicker that way.
    Please do keep in mind when you order off the site ,the Admin. travels alot so turn around time does take longer,so please be aware of that.Anything I shoot I can produce for you as well in less time .

Great action racing wk end!!We had a tough wk end, and this def. was not Kelseys wk end.
    I guess there is always next year.
    Congrats to Josh Frederick securing the Championship for 2008 this wk end!!
    Heres a shot from the Pro Am/Sunday Pro Main race .
    Photos will be up shortly from the wk end.
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Wow...I read it was tough out there!!!

Is Kelsey okay?

I was bummed I couldn't be there racing!! But I get my cast off tomorrow so should be there for Taft!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Kelsey lost a top end

Shes out in points for the season,Brandon MIGHT have one last chance at Taft, but its very iffy.
    This track was VERY HP robbing. You could def. tell whos motors was dialed on this track.
    I remember it being tough years ago, but back them the 400ex was still the big quad and a few 250r's still .
    I remember Holz out there with one of the 1st YFZ 450's

The rock was very hard on quads this round.
    All the rock banging it sounded like Cow bells when the quads ran threw the rocky reveen. LOL!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Wow...that sounds bad!! Sorry to hear about Kelseys luck!!

I kind of know how it feels a little. I'm definitely out in the Women's Class. Who knows about Production B. I think I would have to win next round in order to podium for the year...thats how it goes though!!

I've been training and once this cast comes off I'll be training even more and I will be riding and training like crazy for next season. I want to be top 2 if not Top. I've got my work cut out for me for sure!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures from this round!! Sounds pretty bad! That picture up above seems like it was very silty out there!!! and dusty!!
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Im sure alot of riders liked the track, but I do know alot didnt . lol

Kelsey and Brandon really liked it, Kelsey loves offroad the most , so she felt cheated this round,not to mention, shes still abit sore from surgery.She was pretty down for abit, but she perked up when we talked about this being her last year on a mini!!
    Shes going to start weight training abit starting next week so she can bulk up abit for the new quad....

Next years schedule looks pretty good.Im not sure if its been press released yet or not.

Thanks Guys for some Friday fun!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

That is one of the coolest shots I have ever seen. WOW.
    Looking for the fountain of youth

WORCS Rounds 6 and 7 are now up!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!