Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: could someone try and identify this swingarm please

could someone try and identify this swingarm please

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

I know it has been repaired but if you go to the theifbay link he is claiming lonestar or laeger, I dididnt really think it was either personally, help would be apprecuiated,
    1 more pic of the repair

[IMG] http://i8.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/0d/aa/583f_1.JPG[/IMG]

thanks fellas
    06 450ER

In my opinion it looks like a Lonestar. I say that because it looks like the one on my bike, and its a Lonestar.

very certain lonestar looks just like one that i had

maybe a leager's i was going to buy a leager's and that's what it looks like to me but lonestar or leager's it a good swing arm that's my 2 cent's
    1986 trx250r,fmf fatty,lrd pipe ,Paul turner high rev pipe,k&n filter,36mm pwk,cr250 reed cage,alum intake manifold ,Ricky stator long travel with works triple rates,lone star axle.

It looks like a Lonestar to me.

100 percent lonestar

wo we git most people say lonests, a fewlaeger,but bur dut=re td on or the other

2nd questions i been planning on buying onr snd tryinf to learn to weld but how does the reosir ont thd one look,
    br honrdt itd not mnie

ok is it excellent -grest-good-fsir-hsckjob
    and if its bad td fixabl? I mean if it was a hack job could s good welded fix it ot nr s correct weld
    06 450ER

Originally posted by brandonpeake
    wo we git most people say lonests, a fewlaeger,but bur dut=re td on or the other

2nd questions i been planning on buying onr snd tryinf to learn to weld but how does the reosir ont thd one look,
    br honrdt itd not mnie

ok is it excellent -grest-good-fsir-hsckjob
    and if its bad td fixabl? I mean if it was a hack job could s good welded fix it ot nr s correct weld

It's definitely a mid model lonestar, but WTF is with your typing lately? I don't know how anybody can understand this!

Originally posted by 250Renvy
    It's definitely a mid model lonestar, but WTF is with your typing lately? I don't know how anybody can understand this!
    X2 Slow down and type your words one at a time or get out a dictionary so we can possibly help you. Also Envy pm sent

Originally posted by Master LTR450
    X2 Slow down and type your words one at a time or get out a dictionary so we can possibly help you. Also Envy pm sent
    lol...i thought maybe i was the only one..i dont even know what the damn question is..
    1987 trx 250r in transformation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast