3 1.85%
  • 08mxkfx - kfx450

16 9.88%
  • walshyfz86 - kfx450

26 16.05%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: October Quad of the Month poll

Originally posted by TRX450RACER174
    Thats B.S. you didn't want to win in the post above and new it was rigged and now u r thanking everone that voted for you. I think a mandatory panel of judges needs to be elected to judge the contest every month that would make it fair for everyone not going out and bribing votes.
    you didn't even enter what the **** do you care?

whats wrong with him thanking the people that voted for him? thats just a nice thing to do.

he didn't start the thread. get over it. and beyond that, if one thread started by some 13 year old kid persuades all these people to vote for a 400ex then theres something wrong. he had my vote since before the poll, that thread had NOTHING to do with it.

yea it does seem out of the ordinary, and maybe it is, but he didn't bribe people, nor beg for their votes. you prove to me he did, i will then take your side and shut my mouth
    2002 banshee - some go fast parts
    07 klx110 - alot of go fast parts

Originally posted by Ruby Soho
    you didn't even enter what the **** do you care?

whats wrong with him thanking the people that voted for him? thats just a nice thing to do.

he didn't start the thread. get over it. and beyond that, if one thread started by some 13 year old kid persuades all these people to vote for a 400ex then theres something wrong. he had my vote since before the poll, that thread had NOTHING to do with it.

yea it does seem out of the ordinary, and maybe it is, but he didn't bribe people, nor beg for their votes. you prove to me he did, i will then take your side and shut my mouth
    Your right i didn't enter thats not the point, the point is that IMO there were better quality rides but like said whats done is done.
    And watch your mouth i ain't no young punk i am pointing out the obvious.
    2006 TRX450ER
    HOUSER SLICAST L/T +2.5
    FOX FLOAT EVOL
    FOX PODIUM REAR W/GTT LINK
    LSR AXCALIBAR +2
    LSR STEM +2
    LSR SPROCKET GUARD
    LSR SKID PLATE
    HRC KIT
    K&N DYNO TUNED
    K&N FILTER & POWER LID
    HRC HEADER/HMF CARBON FIBER RACE CORE
    QUADTECH HOOD
    JETTRIM STEP SEAT
    HIPER REARS 9x9 DBL
    HIPER FRONTS 10x5 SBL
    ITP QUADCROSS 20/6/10
    ITP MXR4 19/10/9
    PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERFS
    BLINGSTAR DC RACER BUMPER
    FASST BARS
    POWERMADD
    PRO ARMOR SKID PLATE
    QUADFORCE GRAPHICS

Just cuz I dont stick 15k into my quad or do a whole build up or race doesnt mean you have the right to say my quad is low quality I worked my arse off to get this thing to the point at where I wanted it and I still have a ways to go yet.

Do I go around saying theres better quads than yours NO! cuz I respect what you and everyone else does to there quads, theres no reason to cut down peoples hard work and detication to such a nice sport like this.
    ~Dallas~

03' Roll Design/IMS-Roll/Custom Axis/C&D Racing 416ex

Special thanks to...
    Colby@C&D Racing
    Hardkor Engineering
    G4 Graphics
    Team2powersports
    RockyMountain ATV
    Chino886
    K&K ATV
    JL ATV
    Magic Racing
    Blais Racing
    Metro Powersports
    IMS/Roll Design
    Motosportoutlet
    Badger Cycle
    And To my wife

Motor mods- JE 11:1 comp,Stg 2 Hotcam,C&D Race ported head,Stock carb jetted,White Bros pipe. Ran on Turbo Blue 110

this isnt a competition about who worked there arse off the most to get parts for their quads its a competition for who has the nicest quad and i can you your quad isnt better then the rest by 60%. Im not saying its your fault that the post was made but i think its cheating anyways. I think the best thing to do would be to reset the poll and give it another week. and for next year judges would be a great idea.

I had talked to the fontmaster and according to him I didnt break no rules.

If it makes you feel any better i'll mail you my prize. Aparently this month will always be ruled by a 450.

You'll get your shot at winning so dont worry.
    ~Dallas~

03' Roll Design/IMS-Roll/Custom Axis/C&D Racing 416ex

Special thanks to...
    Colby@C&D Racing
    Hardkor Engineering
    G4 Graphics
    Team2powersports
    RockyMountain ATV
    Chino886
    K&K ATV
    JL ATV
    Magic Racing
    Blais Racing
    Metro Powersports
    IMS/Roll Design
    Motosportoutlet
    Badger Cycle
    And To my wife

Motor mods- JE 11:1 comp,Stg 2 Hotcam,C&D Race ported head,Stock carb jetted,White Bros pipe. Ran on Turbo Blue 110

honda#4 i voted for ya and i never saw that thread.but IMO your bike was the best this month.i like the ones that look like you can still ride'em with out breaking $20,000 parts by just riding.my bikes are like yours i dont race or build'em up to much.just when i get the money.

SO ALL YOU GUYS BACK OFF HONDA#4 HIS BIKE IS JUST AS GOOD AS YOURS OR BETTER!!!!!!
    04 KX250F XC race bike!
    04 CR125 XC ready FOR SALE!$2000
    03 RM85 Fully Built FOR SALE!$1500

Originally posted by 08mxkfx
    this isnt a competition about who worked there arse off the most to get parts for their quads its a competition for who has the nicest quad and i can you your quad isnt better then the rest by 60%. Im not saying its your fault that the post was made but i think its cheating anyways. I think the best thing to do would be to reset the poll and give it another week. and for next year judges would be a great idea.
    Well apparently his looked better then yours because he won not you id rather see someone with less money into their quad win so then they could actually use the %50 off pro armor

and technically he did not cheat have you read the rules

"Also if a post on another site soliciciting votes about a member entered in the ATVriders.com Quad of the Month is brought to my atetntion, it will be at my descrepency on what is done. "

He was not soliciting the votes and even if he was it is up to the discretion of the mod and he still choose Honda#4 as the winner so there for You dont have S*#&T to say.
    QUADLESS
    2008 450r SOLD
    2004 416ex 11 to 1, stg2 cam triple rates SOLD

Originally posted by TRX450RACER174
    Your right i didn't enter thats not the point, the point is that IMO there were better quality rides but like said whats done is done.
    And watch your mouth i ain't no young punk i am pointing out the obvious.
    yes, in YOUR OPINION, there were better rides, so you obviously voted for someone else, and other people felt honda#4 had a better one. if i didn't like his ex or i wasnt friends with him, than i wouldn't have voted for him regardless of the thread.

and i apologize for snapping. but it is what it is, i know for a fact that he didn't go around begging people for votes, or cheat in anyway.
    2002 banshee - some go fast parts
    07 klx110 - alot of go fast parts

Originally posted by Pappy
    There will be changes to this contest for next year......to many people beg for votes on here and other sites, lending the winner to flawed alot of times IMO. A judging panel would be more fair
    I agree. Maybe 40-50 older members, not second cousins that create an account just to vote. I'm not saying it happens on a regular basis or in this instance, but I'm sure it's happened in the past.

And also include a discussion thread for everyone else to throw their $.02 in. Sort of like a persuasion thread for the actual voters to read and base their decision. Electoral College, if you will.

Originally posted by hornetgod13
    I had a bad feeling about that thread when I saw it. I knew it was going to draw in some favorable voting but, I had no idea it would be this lopsided.
    not to get me rong but wasnt there a thread opened in the 400ex forum to help you out when you where going for QOTM
    QUADLESS
    2008 450r SOLD
    2004 416ex 11 to 1, stg2 cam triple rates SOLD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast