Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: eton wont start need help

it starts !!!!

I thought I would never get thid thing to start.I dont know if you guys that dont live in the south have mud dobbers but they like to fill any hole they can find with mud and spiders including tailpipe holes it was totally blocked ,cleared it out and first try it started. thanks to everyones help

new problem

ok now that it runs I am having a problem with it bogging down at full throtlewith my wieght on it but it revs very fine if its on a block?? if I ride it down the road that is going down hill a little it will rev up all the way and really move but try to come back uphill a little and it bogs. Is this a clutch issue its all stock what would I do to fix that replace rollers and rear spring?? Im dont know much about these clutches yet . thanks mike

Mike, your learning a lot about these things already. I can't remember, did you clean the carb yet?? Otherwise the clutches is the first place to look, like you said, check for flat rollers/stuck variator, week torque spring. How's the compression now that you got it running???

check your roller weight

sounds like you have got to big of rollers or your needle needs the clip raised to drop the needle. main might be to big pilot to big something there in carb or rollers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123