Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 2008 GNCC Racing - Round #10 "Snowshoe" ATV Race Coverage

How those guys ride those big machines is beyond me...the short course had to wear on them bad!!! Congrats to your brother, looks like that was his best overall finish to date?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

VERY cool to see McClure made the podium!!
    Nice job !!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Any Youth coverage???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks 2012 Sponsors

GNCC & AWRCS #498

GT Thunder
    Hetrick Racing
    World Of Wheels
    XCountry Photos
    FMF, ODI, RK & EVS
    IMS, Twin Air, & Power Madd
    Family (RIP PAPA Paul) & Friends

2011 GNCC Schoolboy Novice Champion
    2011 AWRCS Sport Champion
    2010 AWRCS 250 Champion & Youth Overall #1
    2008 & 2009 GNCC 0-90 Mod 8-11 2nd Place
    2007 GNCC 0-70 CVT Champion

Originally posted by GNCC Laeger 250
    Any Youth coverage???
    Sorry, no. I did not arrive at the track until 8 am ...and could hear them but not see them I talked to several youth riders throughout the day and they all said the track was easier then last year and several said it was just as fast.

Originally posted by Pappy
    Sorry, no. I did not arrive at the track until 8 am ...and could hear them but not see them I talked to several youth riders throughout the day and they all said the track was easier then last year and several said it was just as fast.
    It was a wee-bit foggy at 8am. We stayed at a hotel 60 miles from the track. It took nearly 2 hours to drive that 60 miles. I normally run 20+C. We just didn't show up in enough time for that so I had to run College B. Those guys are a bit faster. I liked the track, and did pretty well, with the exception of getting stuck so much. I look to racing afternoon again, maybe when everythings not so slick.

That picture and finish is only worth an average size sika buck. Now if you can make me look like a pro with the body of an underwear model maybe we can put you on something decent! Haha I guess that is asking a little too much. I saw you at the start of the am race but you were gone as soon as they started flirting with the hay bales and spectator fencing.

Heading down to the shore this weekend so we'll see what's there for you to shoot this year. I'm thinking a nice 6-point in the 65 inch range, should put you in the MD record books. But we'll see if he stays tied up till gun season!
    #913 BK Performance XC 450R. . . LSR, Laeger, Hiper, Precision, Maxxis, PRM, HMF, Custom Axis, Clarke, Wiseco . . .

Kevlar rope Nick.......and I hope your right.......it would really make them MD boys mad if a WV hick gets in the book (And good luck, I will be hitting the farm saturday for some freezer meat ..or a decent buck if one so happens to find its way within 30 yards of me or Cody )

i also was at snowshoe and i have coverage of morning minnies on youtube.com just search keyword kawiracerj.happy viewing,also check out the rest of my racing videos.!
    2003 kfx400
    440 kit
    ported and polished head
    t-4 pro circuit
    ohlins front shocks
    rzr2 rear
    rzr front
    msr bars
    powermadd handgaurds
    custom footpegs
    x-ring chain
    14-39 sproket
    lonestar rear hubs
    tag grips

www.youtube.com/kawiracerj check this out for some awesome atv racing action!!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314