Thread: quad swap: got a 300ex

quad swap: got a 300ex

like it says, i got a 98 300ex today. it has a k & n filter and itp front rims. i remounted the ignition on the shifter side of the quad and took of the handlebar protector. it is a nice running and clean quad and i am very happy with the trade i made. i'm looking for a used aftermarket exhaust so please let me know.
    2002 250 ex
    HMF full exhaust
    polished throttle cover
    dg front bumper
    twin air filter
    jetted carb
    300ex shock on rear

ive got a big gun full system exhaust for sale 110 plus shipping (pics can be emailed if you interested)
    300ex edlebrock flate slide yosh pipe razr 2s all around k@n filters and out wears lonestar stearing stem bearing carrier and clamps srp bars ac nerfs lazer star light bar and lights ebc clutch wesco 11:1 piston .336 billet powroll cam kibble white valve springs works clutch lever lsr carrier 400ex pro flow with outer wear elka front shocks and works rear shock srp 400ex bend bars 909 grips trail tech computer maier blue plastic with 250r hood scoop jt chain and sproket(14-36) srp brake rotor ebc brake pads all around hd in back and carbon in front jbh oil cooler, amp link chain guide. AMR ignition system