Thread: they are in 450sx and 525sx

they are in 450sx and 525sx

I went to my my buddys dealership yesterday and saw them. he had a one 450 and one 525. I'll start off by saying that i'm a honda guy but these things are nice thay sit real low, low profile seat, sticky tires all around and should have plenty of power. they also came with a headlight delete. he has to prep them but they should be on the floor today. he said the prices should be just under 11,000 for 450 and just a little over 11,000 for the 525. all in all it looks like it.s going to be a real badass quad.

Good info man, I am possibly going to be picking one up yet. I'm gonna be getting a 505sx.

Jay
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Race Bike
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Practice Bike

Thanks to my 2009 Sponsors: KTM Factory Support, Motosports Factory,Rocket Ron Racing, Clutch Industries,Twin Air,EVS Sports,CP Pistons, Leo Vince Exhausts, Blitz Vision,Division 26 Clothing, DRG , FourWerx , ASV Inventions, KB Motorsports, WP Suspension
    www.fwcarbon.com
    email: Jay@fwcarbon.com

We got a 450sx in at work the other day. Very nice ride. The shocks still need work. They are really firm. Motor is very strong and makes really good torque. I can get it for 10K otd but i'm leaning towards getting an 08 450xc as my racing days are over.

my fault it is a 505sx not a 525 but all in all it's a nice quad.

I talked to the dealer this afternoon and he's getting back to me with the price otd on monday since they just got the 450sx in. What are you guys paying for the 450 and 505's?

I'm hoping that this one won't need much. I'm gonna use it as a backup to my 08 thats setup for mx.

Jay

Thanks to my 2009 Sponsors: KTM Factory Support, Motosports Factory,Rocket Ron Racing, Clutch Industries,Twin Air,EVS Sports,CP Pistons, Leo Vince Exhausts, Blitz Vision,Division 26 Clothing, DRG , FourWerx , ASV Inventions, KB Motorsports, WP Suspension
    www.fwcarbon.com

What dealer is this?

I get my ktms at motorsports factory.

www. ktmquadforum .com

Jay

www.fwcarbon.com