Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nac`s Graphics with Dark Blue Plastic

Nac`s Graphics with Dark Blue Plastic

Does anybody have dark blue plastic with Nac`s graphics on them? If you don`t have blue, what color do you have. I want to see a picture of the graphics on dark blue plastic or any other color if you have some. Thanks.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

I have seen dark blue and orange and red stock plastic
    05 450R All the good stuff...

I have it on stock red plastic with race cut fenders,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

here is this pic
    05 450R All the good stuff...

400EXRacerX, are those the graphics made for the 400ex?, or the ones for the 250r? I think the 250r graphics look better. Dana had orange on his freestyle quad at the Ohio race. It looked good, but I think I would get dark blue. Thanks
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    norm did u cut off sum of ur graphic bc if u look at ur u don't have the silver like down by ur on off gas switch and that blue one does.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

The graphics on the blue 400ex are the ones for a 250r that have the gray coming down. His must be the 400ex graphics. That`s why I like the 250r graphics better.

Yes mine are for the 400ex.

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com

Can you post a picture of the other side of your quad?

I don't currently have a picture of the other side but I do have a side profile of it,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast