Thread: Ben, classified sugestion!

Ben, classified sugestion!

hey ben what do you, and the rest of us think about just making a classified section for non-atv/dirtbike stuff. just like non-atv for sale and non-atv wanted. i guess that it does bug some people to see that stuff. doesn't bug me but i guess it could be a pain to some people to have to dig through all the posts. i think it might just add some more orginization to the whole thing. but someone else sugested this, i just posted it. so what do we all think about this idea? good? bad?....
    02 400ex

I'll second that

Joe
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

third it....because of things such as paintball guns and stuff. i think it should be for sale/atv/non atv and then wanted/atv/non atv like umm i forget who wants an xbox but that would go under there

yeah i think you should do it too. there is alot of stuff that has nothing to do with atv's for sale.

Thumbs up

Sounds good to me..Then just like everything else you don't have to look at it unless you want to..??
    2000 400ex WHITE BROTHERS E-SERIES PIPE
    K&N JET KIT & FILTER
    RENTHAL BARS, MSR RAPTOR CLUTCH LEVER & "TINNER SCOOPS" SHOCKWEARS,BLACK OEM HONDA SEAT
    AC-FRONT BUMBER, PRM- GRAB BAR & SKID PLATE,
    DURABLUE AXLE, PRO DESIGN KILL SWITCH,
    DG- NERF BARS with WIDE FOOT PEGS

I have been monitoring this situation for a couple weeks now and I rarely see more than one non-atv related for sale ads on a page. I will keep monitoring it but right now it seems like the situation isn't out of hand.

Ben