Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: www.DanaCreechRacing.com

www.DanaCreechRacing.com

Anyone every deal with them before? I ordered a set of Rox Risers from them.......and they didn't fit. I have spent $60 of my hard earned money with them, and they won't answer my emails or return my phone calls.

Rediculous! Stay away.......
    2008 Yamaha YZF 450 SE

how did they not fit? wrong clamp or bar size?

The magazine ads I saw these Rox Risers in claimed to fit all 04'-08' YFZ's with stock bars. I guess the key selling point would be that these risers give the most rise possible while retaining the stock cables/wiring.

Well, 2007 and newer YFZ's come stock with Pro Taper bars. The Pro Taper's are 1 1/4", while the Rox Risers 'for YFZ' are 7/8". I thought nothing of it, since all of the Rox Racing ads say they fit all stock bars. And I assumed these Pro Tapers were 7/8" bars.......since I am using 7/8" grips. I guess they are fat at the mounting point.

While there was a slight mistake on my end (for assuming), their ad clearly states they fit stock bars.....and Yamaha's site even supports that. I searched for Rox Risers via Google.com, and decided to go with Dana Creech Racing......instead of a big online parts warehouse (support the smaller folk).

I have only found one other person who has dealt with them, whom I actually know personally. He had an awesome experience, with technical help over the phone while making his purchase. This experience has been completely opposite.
    2008 Yamaha YZF 450 SE

I bought my IMS bumper from them and other than the fact that it took alittle bit to get here I never had a problem with them. I used there forum to get hold of them.
    ~Dallas~

03' Roll Design/IMS-Roll/Custom Axis/C&D Racing 416ex

Special thanks to...
    Colby@C&D Racing
    Hardkor Engineering
    G4 Graphics
    Team2powersports
    RockyMountain ATV
    Chino886
    K&K ATV
    JL ATV
    Magic Racing
    Blais Racing
    Metro Powersports
    IMS/Roll Design
    Motosportoutlet
    Badger Cycle
    And To my wife

Motor mods- JE 11:1 comp,Stg 2 Hotcam,C&D Race ported head,Stock carb jetted,White Bros pipe. Ran on Turbo Blue 110

yes use the forum! im a moderator for dana site (nacsracer025). give this number a call (707) 332-4420 if you still dont get anything let me know and ill do my best to get you hooked up with someone.
    06 YFZ
    03 400EX

Originally posted by gncc025
    yes use the forum! im a moderator for dana site (nacsracer025). give this number a call (707) 332-4420 if you still dont get anything let me know and ill do my best to get you hooked up with someone.
    I'd really appreciate it. I've really lost any hope on getting what I want already, as simple as it should be. I actually called that specific number two times now, and left 2 voicemails. I got the phone number from this page.....

http://www.danacreechracing.com/terms.php
    2008 Yamaha YZF 450 SE

Just curious. When did you call/contact?

It is DanaCreechRacing. Odds are they are completely unavailiable on Sat, Sun, and Mon, and maybe even Friday.
    Brandon -O||||O-
    1998 Honda TRX300EX (330)

Originally posted by bwamos
    Just curious. When did you call/contact?

It is DanaCreechRacing. Odds are they are completely unavailiable on Sat, Sun, and Mon, and maybe even Friday.
    I called this past Friday around 4pm EST. I called again yesterday around I believe 6pm EST.
    2008 Yamaha YZF 450 SE

Originally posted by BMW Dr.
    I'd really appreciate it. I've really lost any hope on getting what I want already, as simple as it should be. I actually called that specific number two times now, and left 2 voicemails. I got the phone number from this page.....

http://www.danacreechracing.com/terms.php

ok ull have to do me a favor and post your problem in the forums. this is not for promotional purposes or anything its just to bring more attention to ur problem. let me know when u get that done and ill try to get u hooked up with someone
    06 YFZ
    03 400EX

Originally posted by gncc025
    ok ull have to do me a favor and post your problem in the forums. this is not for promotional purposes or anything its just to bring more attention to ur problem. let me know when u get that done and ill try to get u hooked up with someone
    Posted.
    2008 Yamaha YZF 450 SE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast