• 300maniac - 300ex

3 3.00%
  • buttmusk - yfz 450

9 9.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: September Quad of the Month poll

My vote goes to quadracer85st...

Good luck from Nor*Cal!!

Lot's of nice rides though... always enjoy checking them out every month.

After a day of thinking, I still can't make a decision between quadracer85 and buttmusk.

Something about buttmusk's yfz color scheme and all is just damn sexy, yet quadracers is the SICKEST looking 450r ive ever seen next to project black.

This is such a tough decision..
    1989 Yamaha YFZ350 Banshee
    DMC 916 Exhaust__K&N Filter__Boysen Reeds__13 Sprocket__+2+1 Lonestar J-arms__Works AT-Steelers Triple Rate Shocks__White Brothers Rims__Renthal Banshee Bend Bars__Powermadd Handguards__UFO Plastics__Nstyle Graphics__Ceet Cover__Turner Bumper

"It ain't fast without mixed gas"

Originally posted by charlie24
    come on guys get me up there check out my quad on page 2
    I can appreciate your attention to detail...but it's just got too much going on to appeal to me.

Originally posted by Hondamaster5505

Something about buttmusk's yfz color scheme and all is just damn sexy, yet quadracers is the SICKEST looking 450r ive ever seen next to project black.

That is nice of you to say! Thanks Man!

Charlie's Quad is just Wicked!, but the colors just look a little to much like mixed ketchup and mustard for my taste.

My vote will be for Quadracer or Buttmusk.
    WWW.STUNTCOCK.NET
    “PROJECT BLACK” 2004 Honda 450R
    Pro Armor, DASA, Quadtech, GPR, Kenda, Galfer, Fox Shox, OMF, Fasst Co. Team RPM, Sidewinder, Walsh, ARC, PWR and GoForItGraphics

ATVRiders.com June 2008 "Quad of the Month" Open Class

myspace.com/stuntcocknet

Thanks for your votes guys and sorry about the quality of the pics.

Well i guess i'm deff not gunna win this month.

On the bright side, after winter rebuild, my quad gunna be lookin sick! and maybe i'll win then.

BTW, i like both quadracers and charlie's. They just look awesome.

Congrats to who ever wins.
    FOR SALE: 2006 Suzuki LTR-450
    -cherry bomb-Suzuki nerf bars-Cernic Push Button Start Kit-Cernics 09 Graphics-Attack Graphics Custom Number Plates-Pro Taper SE Handlebars CR High Bend Black-Pro Taper Pillowtop Grips Yellow-Rath Standered Bumper Gloss Black-Rath Standered Grab Bar Gloss Black-Fox Evol Front Shocks DCS-New Stock Axel-Pro Design Killswitch White-Tusk Black Gas Cap-Factory Effex Grip Donuts Suzuki-QuadTech Beak-Tusk PB BlockOff-Acerbis Rally II Handguards Yellow/Black-Much more to come!

Want Free Money In Your Paypal?? Go Here...Just complete surveys and make $10 in just ten minutes! Instant payouts. 100% Legit...
    www.CashLagoon.com

Originally posted by Scro
    I can appreciate your attention to detail...but it's just got too much going on to appeal to me.
    agreed, way to busy for me...

if the colors didnt blend so much I would say put that in a McDonalds advertisement lol
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

yea thanks i appriciate the mcdonalds and mustard w.e comment not !!! is it seriously a problem that the quad has flow i dont underdstand i love yellow and red and yea it just so happens that those are the colors of ketchup and mustard. It has FLOW!\
    The bike dosent just have any old parts you can get from anywere the colors of the parts and all the hard polishing cant be bought everything has been redetailed from all the aftermarket companies i guess if everyone just likes bikes with aftermarket parts that have standard colors that ANYONE can get its just not custom to me .I feel my bike is truly a one of a kind custom built bike!

yea thanks i appriciate the mcdonalds and mustard w.e comment not !!! is it seriously a problem that the quad has flow i dont underdstand i love yellow and red and yea it just so happens that those are the colors of ketchup and mustard. It has FLOW!\
    The bike dosent just have any old parts you can get from anywere the colors of the parts and all the hard polishing cant be bought everything has been redetailed from all the aftermarket companies i guess if everyone just likes bikes with aftermarket parts that have standard colors that ANYONE can get its just not custom to me .I feel my bike is truly a one of a kind custom built bike!
    You seem really really arrogant, like your quad owns everyone elses. Like your's is perfect.

Just for that I wouldn't vote for your quad. Nevermind the fact it looks like a mcdonalds advertisement.
    1989 Yamaha YFZ350 Banshee
    DMC 916 Exhaust__K&N Filter__Boysen Reeds__13 Sprocket__+2+1 Lonestar J-arms__Works AT-Steelers Triple Rate Shocks__White Brothers Rims__Renthal Banshee Bend Bars__Powermadd Handguards__UFO Plastics__Nstyle Graphics__Ceet Cover__Turner Bumper

"It ain't fast without mixed gas"

its not my style, honestly if that gets your panties in a bunch, then I dunno what to tell you.

Did I say it wasnt nice? Obviously it is...im more of a "simple is better" type of guy. Sorry that bothers you so much...

Sorry to inform you but your bike is no more custom than anyone elses bike in this thread...just because you painted everything possible and polished everything possible, doesnt mean its twice as custom as a bike that has the same parts, just not as many pretty colors.

People were stating their opinions aout the bike, look back in the thread, I wasnt the only one to say it was too much for ME. Just because its perfect in your eyes doesnt mean its perfect in my eyes, thats why its your bike and not my bike.

Sorry for ruining your night.

Back to the polls people
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast