Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Straddleline Round 6

MRI results are in and it looks like I'm in the clear from having surgery!!

I bruised the crap out of my thumb palm wrist and the other meaty tissue around the thumb area and in betweenthe thumb and pointer finger!! Very nice colors going on!! He said I bruised the bones in the there and thats why that part hurts so much and all discolored.

My radius is definitely fractured. The fracture is more like a crush. My wrist bones and hand slammed into the head of the radius and crushed it and then to the side of it theres a little fracture as well.

Doc said it should heal up nicely!!! He also said we'll shoot for 5 weeks more instead of 7!! So Taft is a huge possibility. My appt is Sept 30!! If clear then I can race...provided I get my strength up in time!!
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Good to hear that it was not as bad as you thought it would be.
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

I swear I didnt think I would ever get this done :roll:
    I need at least a week off my full time job to cover most of the classes .lol

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=362519
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12