Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 700rrider = scammer!!!! Beware !!!

Hybrid View

I've been reading all this going on. What's up with these 2 white trash, inbred, slack jawed thugs? I can tell from his myspace pic that he was that kid back in school that everyone hated. He finally moved got a couple of tattoos, got raped in jail and now he tells everyone he's dark and dangerous.
    2007 TRX450ER Black w/ red frame

Pro taper bars and grips
    Blingstar "DC" Bumper
    AC Racing Nerf Bars
    2 Brothers M-7 Exhaust
    CV4 radiator lines
    Rock Skid Plates
    ITP GP rims
    Maxxis Razr2

bump
    OXC #247
    2011: Scott Optics, Hinson Racing, HRP Sports, DeRisi Racing, Houser Racing, HiPer , Rath Racing, MSR........................

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

Hey airmobile this can be an easy fix. you have all his information correct? proof that you sent him the money with nothing getting sent back? Just call the local police in his county and press charges for mail fraud!! Something needs to be done with these two white trash borthers!! I mean come on look at this ****ing guy i dont think they can get much worse!! Im sure he wont mind going back to jail because then he will be back with his boyfriends and can get taken advantage of the way he likes!!

Im just giving him the chance to set it straight. I know he isn't , but Im giving him that chance. Its no biggy to me if he does or doesnt. When its all done and said, you'll be able to "google" his name and the term,"sh*tbag" will be seen under his pic
    OXC #247
    2011: Scott Optics, Hinson Racing, HRP Sports, DeRisi Racing, Houser Racing, HiPer , Rath Racing, MSR........................

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

why would you say it doesnt matter on here. thats a give away now they know you dont care. now you deff arent getting you $ back.

Originally posted by hondarider661
    why would you say it doesnt matter on here. thats a give away now they know you dont care. now you deff arent getting you $ back.
    I honestly don't care and don't expect the money back. It has been over six weeks since I paid the guy. Sooooo, come Monday, the fun really begins.
    OXC #247

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

Number has been posted on first page!!!
    OXC #247

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

BUMP
    OXC #247

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

FOR A DIRTBAG Phone# 570-400-0909
    Attached Images Attached Images
    (2003)426ex,edelbrock carb,maxis razors,dirt digger clutch,ported and polished,Kibblewhite valve springs and Black Diamond valves,Omf air scoops,Renthal all diamond grips hard compound,Whitebrothers E-series pipe,Hot cam stage 1,Hot Rods crank,Wiesco 11:1 piston,HD CRF timming chain,Pro Armor front bumper,Omf skid plates, K&N air fiter,Outerwears Prefilter,LA sleeve,Longhorn atv high bend big bars,AMR monster coil,08'450r heel guards & pegs,Streamline 7 way stabilizer,450r front shocks,Primary Drive gold 520 race chain,LSR 250r axle,ss front brake lines,07 sub frame, pretty much just engine work right now, top to bottom new.Would really like to convert my 03' plastics to 08' plastics.FOR SALE!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS.THANKS

Ther chargeback is gonna save me!!!
    OXC #247

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast