Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 700rrider = scammer!!!! Beware !!!

and the number u called was my brother that the reason he was "playing " it wasnt me like i said the tires will be shipped out monday unless you little kids keep up ur **** it wont bother me not to send them and change my number

Out of respect for the guys you tried to rip off, I'll withhold my comments and give you a chance to fix it. My most sincerest apologies.
    05 450r
    08 525xc

i didnt try and rip no one off if i did i wouldnt be tring to fix everything..some **** happened that i cant help i'm doing what i can to fix it i got his friends number and called him to try and get his adress wich is something i didnt have to do i could have waited for him to contact me. i'm not trying to rip no one off i'm out of the sport so i dont need the **** i have he will be getting a tracking number on monday.. i've been ripped off on this site myself so i'm not trying to do it to anyone else but i'm not gunna have other people that have nothing to do with it run thier mouth

well i just got a email saying he dont want the tires he wants the money back prolly cuz he did get the first set i sent bet anyway thats to bad for him it wont bother me i can have my number changed tomorrow if you want the tires i need an adress if not what ever i dont care what people on the internet think about me i dont rave no more or even ride so i have no reason to bo on these sites. i'm trying to send you the tires and fix things but really i could care less.. if i dont have an adress by sunday night have fun talking **** cuz after sunday i'm done on here you wont get a hold of me

Dan, I guess you removed the tire and beadlock thread. Thats ok!!! I still have your MYSPACE PAGE address. You can change your number. Im all for it!!! Just tell your brother to change his while your changing yours!!!! Honestly, do I really need to send yea my address??? I guess you can't get that information from Paypal??? Your pathetic. I love the Satan apprentice on MYSPACE .com I must share!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...2-7bc40ba5e55b

If anyone thinks Im lying, Ill be more than willing to share each and every email between Dan and myself.
    OXC #247
    2011: Scott Optics, Hinson Racing, HRP Sports, DeRisi Racing, Houser Racing, HiPer , Rath Racing, MSR........................

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

he looks like the kinda person to rip someone off.. i hope im never ripped off.

WTF with the myspace, come on you're 22 years old. I guess myspace is now for 12 year olds and hard core MFers such as yourself.
    You keep lying and stealing. Eventually you can "feel the pain" on a daily basis. To bad it will be in the form of some sweet man love with your cell mate. At least you will feel "alive".
    Oh, and if you are wondering able those little dots at the ends of my sentences, it's called punctuation. Try it out.
    05 450r
    08 525xc

Originally posted by 700rrider
    I WANT TO RIP OFF MORE PEOPLE.I LOVE RIPPING OFF PEOPLE.AND BANGING MY MOM.
    LMFAO
    04 KX250F XC race bike!
    04 CR125 XC ready FOR SALE!$2000
    03 RM85 Fully Built FOR SALE!$1500

why would i care if u have my myspace. and my paypal is locked i cant do anything on it thats why i cant get your adress.. but i dont care i sent you tires once and was gunna send another set cuz iu say u didnt get them but now i'm not and you and all your friends could call all u want it wont matter . good luck.. and i've been in jail b4 so the whole man love thing dont worry me

good bye guys i'm done on this site anyone wants to talk **** i'll be at goodfellas in pottsvile tonight!! oh yeah i'm waiting on ups to get back to me they are gunna fax me proof i sent them to you... so if you wanna push it go for it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast