Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 700rrider = scammer!!!! Beware !!!

Thumbs down 700rrider = scammer!!!! Beware !!!

Took me for $100.00 for some used Razr 2 fronts.

His name is Dan Casey and heres his email!!!

yamaha700rrider@yahoo.com

Phone# 570-400-0909

His outstanding myspace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...2-7bc40ba5e55b

Tell him what you think!!!

F#cking lowlife!!!
    OXC #247
    2011: Scott Optics, Hinson Racing, HRP Sports, DeRisi Racing, Houser Racing, HiPer , Rath Racing, MSR........................

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

lol, I got this clowns #!!!! Each day he doesnt respond, then its a digit added to his #!!!!

570-400-****

So, he moreless has only four days to respond.

Auburn,PA #
    OXC #247
    2011: Scott Optics, Hinson Racing, HRP Sports, DeRisi Racing, Houser Racing, HiPer , Rath Racing, MSR........................

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

Get his home address and, well he can get some fun things.

Slow recieved gay magazines, a condom, a chitload of pads, tampons, colon cleansing system, etc.

Im sure this guy would appreciate them too.
    1989 Yamaha YFZ350 Banshee
    DMC 916 Exhaust__K&N Filter__Boysen Reeds__13 Sprocket__+2+1 Lonestar J-arms__Works AT-Steelers Triple Rate Shocks__White Brothers Rims__Renthal Banshee Bend Bars__Powermadd Handguards__UFO Plastics__Nstyle Graphics__Ceet Cover__Turner Bumper

"It ain't fast without mixed gas"

Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
    Get his home address and, well he can get some fun things.

Slow recieved gay magazines, a condom, a chitload of pads, tampons, colon cleansing system, etc.

Im sure this guy would appreciate them too.
    ROFL i remember that i searched his address and got that phone number then he was playing like it wasnt him

ANOTHER DIRTBAG!
    (2003)426ex,edelbrock carb,maxis razors,dirt digger clutch,ported and polished,Kibblewhite valve springs and Black Diamond valves,Omf air scoops,Renthal all diamond grips hard compound,Whitebrothers E-series pipe,Hot cam stage 1,Hot Rods crank,Wiesco 11:1 piston,HD CRF timming chain,Pro Armor front bumper,Omf skid plates, K&N air fiter,Outerwears Prefilter,LA sleeve,Longhorn atv high bend big bars,AMR monster coil,08'450r heel guards & pegs,Streamline 7 way stabilizer,450r front shocks,Primary Drive gold 520 race chain,LSR 250r axle,ss front brake lines,07 sub frame, pretty much just engine work right now, top to bottom new.Would really like to convert my 03' plastics to 08' plastics.FOR SALE!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS.THANKS

if you get me a addy id be more then happy to priority mail him a box full of crap. Maybe if hes close ill take a stroll over

Actually, I just might have his address,Just need to confirm it!!
    OXC #247

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

570-400-0***

Only three days left. I got a few #'s and address Im gonna pass out he doesnt respond.
    OXC #247

HAULIN DONKEY RACING !!!

i talk to him and just waiting on a email for his adress i sent a set of tires out i dont know who got them. so i guess someone got free tires he will be getting a tracking number on monday if my number is posted then i wont send **** and change my number... anyone that lives close and wants to run thier mouth i'll be more than glad to see you come do it

How about you just quit being a douchebag, fix the problem, then go cry about how your parents never loved you.
    05 450r
    08 525xc

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast