Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Im speechless

I think you need to get off the computer and go sit your dead *** on the couch.

Are you that narrow minded? Honestly...so j-law is an idiot when it comes to representing himself professionally in everyones eyes. Ill admit how he was raised is not the greatest excuse, but it is a good REASON, he just has much different veiws on how to handle stuff then what the world thinks a "professional" should. In his head hes right, in yours, hes not...get over it...
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Umm, so it takes a "professional mind" to realize that maybe I shouldn't bite someone in the ear and then try to stab him?????? OKAY!

One more time for the slow ones.....RESPONSIBILITY!
    I'm a hundred miles away son...ready to strike!

do you know the full story behind that? Maybe his family was threatened by a guy like you who just doesnt like the way he acts on and off the track.

Calling me slow isnt gonna help you out at all. unless it makes you sleep better at night. That right there just proves my point, your unable to understand someone else's outlook on stuff, whether it be my outlook on j-law's decisions, or j-law's outlook on how to handle situations.

Thanks for proving me right
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Originally posted by ZeroLogic
    I'd like to know why he would of done that.
    He was really, really hungry and extremely angry at the same time.. What do you expect?
    2006Honda 450ER

2006Kawasaki KVF700 Prairie

Originally posted by Warnerade
    Thanks for proving me right
    And you wonder why I called you slow?!
    I'm a hundred miles away son...ready to strike!

ROFL ryan gave him a dirtbike to the face before they started duking it out. I find it hilarious and kinda scary that he is that crazy

Originally posted by jcv400ex
    And you wonder why I called you slow?!

Jcv that was great lol.

In my opinion the guy is a pro atv riders and the only reason this is getting out there because he has done alot of hard work and many hours of riding to become a pro.

This could of happend to any of us out there. Everyone makes mistakes man. And i dont know why you guys are bashing a pro rider. Maybe someone is jelous?
    ==========================
    2003 F350
    2007 yamaha yfz 450
    Looking for a rhino/utv

Originally posted by Gray33
    Jcv that was great lol.

In my opinion the guy is a pro atv riders and the only reason this is getting out there because he has done alot of hard work and many hours of riding to become a pro.

This could of happend to any of us out there. Everyone makes mistakes man. And i dont know why you guys are bashing a pro rider. Maybe someone is jelous?
    dude are you talkin bout jason?
    Jlaw is a DIRTBIKE rider
    Chris
    2007 406ex, Elka/HDusa/Moose/LSR

Originally posted by Gray33
    Jcv that was great lol.

wtf?
    10' RMZ 450

I wish I was the one that little **** *** tried to stab. I'd be the one on the run.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast