Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Im speechless

I hope he said something clever afterwards like "can you hear me now?"
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

i just youtubed this and i am very suprised...

Trx 450R - BACK IN ACTION!!!

*2005 CRF450R*
    Pro-Action Suspension
    Pro-Circuit Ti-4 Full System
    Acerbis Hand Guards
    Hot Cam Stage 2
    Hotrods Crank
    JE 12.5:1 Piston

2000 Mustang GT
    WAY too much to list, and still too slow

Originally posted by jcv400ex
    Seriously?! Come on, quit defending this dirtbag everyday and accept he is a douche bag....
    I'm not defending anyone. I was just wondering what provoked him to do this. Hes a great rider with a **** attitude.
    Bikeless.

Seriously?! Come on, quit defending this dirtbag everyday and accept he is a douche bag....
    zero...i got the same vibe from your post, quit defending him!
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Originally posted by ZeroLogic
    I'd like to know why he would of done that.
    Can you explain to me how zero is defendnig him just off asking a simple question ?

What if Jay does have some problems, alot of you don't know the lifestyle he lived, no mom or dad being around, grandpa hauling him around ordeal. The kid has been raised by himself and his friends. Lets face it hes not the sharpest tool in the shed, but running him down, such as calling him scum,dirt and douchebag on an online forum is'nt gonna do much.

I really don't know what to say, but to run someone down who clearly has problems is uncallfor, I think if he can get the right help he will be good to go.

It all roots back to the lifestyle he lived as a kid in Jersey.

and whoevor says lawrence doesnt trian should get kicked in the neck,

VVV I thaught this woulda shut alot of trashtalkers up, I guess not
    Attached Images Attached Images

for the record im in love with zero and was being completely sarcastic with my post, just going along with the dingle berry who originally stated that zero was, in fact...defending j-law
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Now can anyone explain to me before reading the rest of this post how I was defending him?

Well ****, I ain't going to lie. I like J more than any other lites rider. (Granted some moved up) He makes the races that more fun to watch. He has great skill but isn't so great at decision making. Should we point out everyones flaws and trace them back to their childhoods? No. You guys can rip on him all you want. It won't change the way he rides, the way he acts, and the way other view him. People make mistakes. Some people have to reach rock bottom before they realize what they did and to change.
    Just my opinion.
    Bikeless.

lol yea that was me who said he doesnt train, and i have nothing to back that up with. thats probably wrong, but when you think of people who train hard, you think of RC and guys like that, and JLaws name doesnt ever come up.

haha, i decided to look back at my transworld mx issue with him on the front... he says

"the way i see it, its just a bunch of buII****ters on the internet with not much else to do in thei lives. When yamaha sees me do something wrong, thats when they will have a problem with it, but until then they arent going to listen to people on the internet"

well i guess yamaha should have listened, i cant believe it took them this long to release him, he is an awful rep. of the blue bike.

he also says (about that fight video above)..... "it feels like i got the death penalty for stealing a snickers bar on the whole deal"

and (to an AMA official) ...... "can we get this thing going, cause i have a party to get to"

and.... "can you guys check the record book and see if im the only guy to win a championship while on probation"

and about the outdoors last year.... "i was never really in it to win the races"

i think he is a very talented rider and deserves his championshipp, and i like a guy who trash talks and gets in a little rumble every now and then but hes gotta draw a line somewhere and also try to keep it together off the track. hes been given way too many chances. he may have had a troubled childhood, but there are a lot of other kids that did too, but wouldnt take it for granted like he does and they would respect the talent and the ability that they have and realize that they do what millions of people dream of doing and they wouldnt jeaprodize that opportunity by making immature mistakes on and off the track.
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

Everytime someone pipes up about J-blow, he defends the kid...and PLEASE get over the "my mommy didn't hug me, my daddy was never there and I wasn't popular in school BS!!!!! EVERYONE has to GROWUP as some point in their life and start taking RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!! The "younger" generation loves to play that card!! Get off your dead *** and be a contributor to this society instead of a liability!!

Say it with me class.....RESPONSIBILITY!
    I'm a hundred miles away son...ready to strike!

Everytime someone pipes up about J-blow, he defends the kid...and PLEASE get over the "my mommy didn't hug me, my daddy was never there and I wasn't popular in school BS!!!!! EVERYONE has to GROWUP as some point in their life and start taking RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!! The "younger" generation loves to play that card!! Get off your dead *** and be a contributor to this society instead of a liability!!

Say it with me class.....RESPONSIBILITY!

Well said brotha
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast