Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im speechless

Im speechless

Thaught jay woulda learned his lesson by now,

Motocross. com:
    Jason Lawrence at large?

Yamaha of Troy rider allegedly wanted for assault?

Nothing like hitting the ground running at a new job, know what I mean? This may be my first day here at Motocross. com, but that doesn’t preclude me from digging up news and keeping you informed, or in this case shocked.

While the rumor mill keeps churning about James Stewart’s new ride, how Carmichael did last weekend and what is going to happen in Millville, Jason Lawrence was out to make some news of his own this weekend. It is my understanding, after numerous phone calls this morning, that JLaw has been involved in yet another incident, one that may warrant police intervention.

As the story goes, the infamous Lawrence allegedly bit the ear of his friend Jason McGriddle and attempted to stab him multiple times while in Big Bear over the weekend, and is now at-large. We haven’t received the full story yet, but will be trying throughout the day to bring you more information.

Stay tuned, as we should have more details for you soon

doesnt really surprise me, id be pissed too after losing a factory ride and millions. the kids got serious problems and needs help. would've thought he learned by now. lol wont be too long till we see him on americas most wanted
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

I'd like to know why he would of done that.
    Bikeless.

Originally posted by ZeroLogic
    he was hungry
    Chris
    2007 406ex, Elka/HDusa/Moose/LSR

im not suprised one bit...
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference.

Originally posted by ZeroLogic
    Seriously?! Come on, quit defending this dirtbag everyday and accept he is a douche bag....
    I'm a hundred miles away son...ready to strike!

surprised i havent seen any of the "but hes faster than you'll ever be so shut up" he had a lot of talent and potential. one of the fastest lites riders out there and he didnt even really train. he could have been really good, too bad he screwed up a few too many times
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

that seems alittle far fetched to me.not saying its not a rumor but come on now.i read he was back training with ryno,but maybe he hired mike tyson to help with the training instead

Originally posted by Warnerade
    im not suprised one bit...
    was that one bit...or one bite.
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

What an idiot

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast