Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northwest Sand Dunes

Northwest Sand Dunes

I have started a site that reviews all the Nothwest dunes I have been to. Please take a look and let me know what you think. http://sandboxtoys.tripod.com
    86 TRX 250R
    89 Hotrod long rod kit,Ohton Racing Level 3 porting & head modifications,
    R.E.D modified RAD Valve and Carb,
    ESR TRX5 Centermount Pipe & Silencer,
    ESR Air box eliminator,
    Web http://sandboxtoys.tripod.com

there is an area of the site that talks about a "Psycho Trike" i think there is a slight error in where it says "quarter mile in range of 4 seconds" or something like that, i think you may need to change that, other than that, your site is the bomb.

just saying, not trying to start a flame or anything here, just wouldnt want someone that doesnt have much knowledge of that kind of stuff being mislead, cause after all, that would mean that quad was running 250+ miles an hour! :devil
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

My mistake. I called a friend of mine that was a tech at Dune Fest. The track is 100 yards and that time was a little over 4 seconds. I fixed it on the site. I want to be as true to fact as can be. It is good to be corrected otherwise, like you said, I would be misleading people. Thanks for correcting me.
    Last edited by dune250r; 11-10-2001 at 04:16 PM.
    86 TRX 250R
    ESR Air box eliminator,

you should go to the chat room, the link is in the open forum under "chat room"
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

I go into your site quite often, i actually was at your camp this past Memorial day weekend. I stopped by just to introduce myself since i recocnized your camp and setup from previous ones.
    Very very good site,
    Rhan
    Yes your new 450R just got beat by this 416!!!

416 EX, Trinity Racing pro Port and Polish, 39mm FCR Carb bored and tapered by Holeshot motorsports,TAG Bars,Stage 2 cam , +4" Swingarm by Sandragon Motorsports, 22x11x10 Haulers ITP Holeshots, WB Rev kit,K&N Filter, no airbox lid, Curtis Sparks X6,, ,ITP Holeshots, Laker Custom plastic, RIS design bumper, Cascade Innovations Seat
    2000 Banshee,

We usually go to Sand Lake for memorial. We will be at Coos Bay this coming year at Horsfall campground. If you are in the area stop by and say hi.
    86 TRX 250R
    ESR Air box eliminator,

we were camped just north off the beach approach, there was a little track there that the kids could ride around, but anyways, we were all camped and hovered around that.
    This past labor day weekend we were in the same spot.
    We had the strobe light and the tunes on quite a bit throughout the night and we tend to bounce our time from our camp to the bowl back to camp or over to Cliff Robinsons camp.
    Rhan

416 EX, Trinity Racing pro Port and Polish, 39mm FCR Carb bored and tapered by Holeshot motorsports,TAG Bars,Stage 2 cam , +4" Swingarm by Sandragon Motorsports, 22x11x10 Haulers ITP Holeshots, WB Rev kit,K&N Filter, no airbox lid, Curtis Sparks X6,, ,ITP Holeshots, Laker Custom plastic, RIS design bumper, Cascade Innovations Seat
    2000 Banshee,

here is just a quick pic of me at the lake.
    rhan
    Attached Images Attached Images

2000 Banshee,

Yeah, I remember the track. We were camped next to the Full Bore camp. Too bad their dance got shut down.
    86 TRX 250R
    ESR Air box eliminator,

Yeah, we were all pretty excited for the dance thing. My wife and me even brought our own babysitter so we could hang out for the festivities.
    I pulled into the camp, and everything was covered up.
    Rhan

2000 Banshee,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast