Install Auto Guages (Oil,water,voltage,Speedo,tach) on Atv

Has anyone installed aftermarket auto guages on a atv:

Tach
    Oil
    Temp
    Voltage
    Speedo

?

Does what your putting the gauges on already have any sensors for the gauges your trying to hook up.

Speedo, ECT, and oil pressure sensors.
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

Gauges Atv

Atv is a 2002 Raptor 660 -

I know sensor are the issue question is has anyone gone thru this and is it worth the effort. I want to Cut the gauges into the plastic with a metal back plate and enclose in box. Fabrication not complicated, I more consern if it all is worth the time & $$$.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. there is a company in canada that makes sick gauges for atv bit pricey $399.

?

For $399 it would not be worth it to me unless it was a street legal atv. Raptors already have a temp gauge dont they. As long as you got gas and not overheating thats all i need to ride.
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.