Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2008 AMA PRO ATV Motocross Nationals #10 - Red Bud - Live Race Coverage

Unhappy sundays schoolboy jr

Does anyone have any information on how the boy was who crashed hard on sunday in i believe it was schoolboy junior and his name was Spencer
    I could be wrong but i think thats the class and his nameee
    thanks so much for any info i saw the crash and he has been in my prayers

yes i remember that they sat there for about 15 mins before they got him out of there idk what the deal was but alot of ppl were really pissed off about it

yeah that was bad
    but i did some searching and found one of the local sites from where he lives and it says he has a broken back and severe concussion but thats about all they know right now

thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's the story on the ********* that got caught in someone's trailer at red bud ? i heard he got locked up and that he was a doing the whole series. is this our thief from highpoint and everywhere else???? who is he ? where's he from?

Re: thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lemondropracing
    what's the story on the ********* that got caught in someone's trailer at red bud ? i heard he got locked up and that he was a doing the whole series. is this our thief from highpoint and everywhere else???? who is he ? where's he from?
    Ya, more info please...Inquiring minds want to know.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

While we were @ Pleasure Valley a lady came screaming down to her husband to turn his golf cart around there were people going thru there trailer while he was watching races, although I never heard of anything the rest of the day I was hoping they caught them.
    Close the trailer then beat the **** out of them, then call security

Ken

There appeared to be a commotion at the Kawasaki tent soon after the pro 2nd moto. After a little while, I did see a cop walking a guy out of the pro section ( in handcuffs ). A Kawasaki guy was jawing at him too. While this is totally unofficial....I was told that the guy was stealing stuff out of the pro tents while the pros were racing.

Ironically, before the 1st moto, I took some pictures of the pros at the line and while I walking back to the track to watch the race I noticed there was no-one in any of the pro tents. I thought to myself, why don't they have someone stay at the tent, because it seemed it would be real easy for someone to take some items.

Apparently this guy thought the same thing and acted on it.

Whether he was stealing from the amateur areas, I haven't heard anything. Unfortunately, there always some jerks out there.

The guys are from Argentina, but are staying in Colorado. One of them races. I believe that they were taking items from both the pros and amatures. They run a business selling used gear and stuff. I guess that they had a hotel room full of things that they had taken over then weekend. I know that they spent at least one night in jail and that the judge let them out of $5000 bail. The arresting officer figures that they have went back to Colorado by now.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112