Thread: Thunder Cat

Thunder Cat

Hey guys I just sold my 06 sportsman 800, Im really looking hard at the thunder cat....... what scares me is that it is first year out. Any info would be appreciated. I rode one, seems to have lots of torque and speed. One thing I did notice was the engine noise.
    thanks guys
    CB

Re: Thunder Cat

Originally posted by cabowm74
    Hey guys I just sold my 06 sportsman 800, Im really looking hard at the thunder cat....... what scares me is that it is first year out. Any info would be appreciated. I rode one, seems to have lots of torque and speed. One thing I did notice was the engine noise.
    thanks guys
    CB
    I tried the 1000. Extremely torky, nice looking but reliability...My local dealer (and friend) told me to buy it, beat the **** out of it and sell it after 2 years... To buy the new one with revamped engine.
    AC 500 2007
    Mudlite XL
    Spacers
    Warn winch
    hand guards

Thank you very much for the information!!!

i bought an '06 a/c 650 v2 and loved it but when i ride with all my friends who have utility quads i was always loosing in the drag races we had. NOT ANY MORE lol. i love my '08 a/c t-cat and so will you.

Luv my t-cat
    Teufel

Appalachian Motorsports
    Appalachianmotorsports.com

METZGERHUND MOTORSPORTS

Re: Re: Thunder Cat

Originally posted by gipsy
    I tried the 1000. Extremely torky, nice looking but reliability...My local dealer (and friend) told me to buy it, beat the **** out of it and sell it after 2 years... To buy the new one with revamped engine.
    Is artic cat having reliability problems with their 1000 cc twin? I have not heard....
    '09 Teryx Sport
    '08 IRS Outlaw 525
    '06 Banshee
    08 CRF150R (kiddos)
    '08 YZ 85 (kiddos)
    '89 CR 500
    2 '85 ATC 250R's