Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 450R Conversion

Question 450R Plastic Conversion?????

I had heard about people selling the kits on eBay, but I tried to look for them but I couldn't find any! Has anyone else done this?

BTW: I am talking about the Plastic Conversion, not shocks/carb/ect

Thank You
    ~~Colton~~

My MySpace Page <-- ADD ME!

My FaceBook Page <-- ADD ME!

If you need to E-Mail me E-Mail me @ WannaBXCR@yahoo.com

anyone, please?
    ~~Colton~~

contact (Yamaha of Troy) i think they may sell this kit, i think i remember seeing this on ebay or somewere like that.
    (2003)426ex,edelbrock carb,maxis razors,dirt digger clutch,ported and polished,Kibblewhite valve springs and Black Diamond valves,Omf air scoops,Renthal all diamond grips hard compound,Whitebrothers E-series pipe,Hot cam stage 1,Hot Rods crank,Wiesco 11:1 piston,HD CRF timming chain,Pro Armor front bumper,Omf skid plates, K&N air fiter,Outerwears Prefilter,LA sleeve,Longhorn atv high bend big bars,AMR monster coil,08'450r heel guards & pegs,Streamline 7 way stabilizer,450r front shocks,Primary Drive gold 520 race chain,LSR 250r axle,ss front brake lines,07 sub frame, pretty much just engine work right now, top to bottom new.Would really like to convert my 03' plastics to 08' plastics.FOR SALE!!! PM ME FOR DETAILS.THANKS

Yamaha of Troy is the one with the kits. I have looked at them a few times and the looks really nice, just a little pricey for me
    Jeremy Smith
    2006 YFZ 450 50th Anniversary Yellow
    Curtis Sparks Full Exhaust
    K&N Filter

I couldn't find it, could someone please send me the link? And thanks for all your help guys!
    ~~Colton~~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a link, it is not quite what you were looking for but really close. I was thinking that it was the 450R conversion but it is actually just a new model 400 conversion. Really close in my opinion.
    Jeremy Smith
    2006 YFZ 450 50th Anniversary Yellow
    Curtis Sparks Full Exhaust
    K&N Filter

Re: 450R Plastic Conversion?????

Originally posted by Brauap
    I had heard about people selling the kits on eBay, but I tried to look for them but I couldn't find any! Has anyone else done this?

Thank You

dont do it man the convertion kits are to expensive if you want the new plastics just buy everything you need sepreatly those kits are about 500 and thats states price (im in canada). so my prices will be way more then what you will pay. all around plastic cost me 360. and the headlight i baught off ebay for 100. so all together 460 AND THATS IN CANADA if you buy it on your own you will for sure save 100-150 buy some tires with that or some 450r shocks
    01 400ex gots some mods *** fan cooled***

Re: 450R Plastic Conversion?????

Originally posted by Brauap

Thank You
    o yea here is a pictrue of mine with the convertion.

its not a "conversion"
    just buy the 05-07 plastic at your honda dealer and bolt it on. The people on e-bay selling it are ripping you off.

Originally posted by coryatver
    its not a "conversion"
    just buy the 05-07 plastic at your honda dealer and bolt it on. The people on e-bay selling it are ripping you off.
    ha exactly everyone when they first thought of the idea were like i am going to buy the kit to be safe i was like no its a jip i did it already to my quad just buy the plastics and headlight and they were lik ok im going to buy the kit because i need a new set of mounts even though my old ones are the same thing ha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast