Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 ATVA American Suzuki Summer National - Pleasure Valley - Live race coverage

Thats all I have for tonight. Its time for my beauty sleep and i will kick off tomorrow morning with a nice cup of coffee and post up some info from todays racing and add some more riviting commentary

Stay tuned, coffee perks me way up
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

It has just started to rain at the track with a line of showers moving in over the area tonight and more rain is expected tomorrow.

Since, I am still up a little bored, I have decided to share some of my Pro-Am Photos from this weekend for an upcoming article of our future Pro Racers, so here are some of them of the guys behind the helmets and in action.

I will start with #123 Nick Denoble since he is currently 2nd in the Pro Am Production behind Jacob Hakala, but Hakala didn't show up this weekend, so Nick may take over the points lead on Sunday.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

hey harlen you better get a pic of creamers and chappys specially made custom medieval helmets. if you have seen them youll know exactly what im talkin about!!!!
    Townes MXcavating

Nick Denoble in action!!!
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Mike Walsh's wild child #40 Cody Gibson has been on a mission all year, and he dominated today's Pro-Am Unlimited class, which earned him his first ATVriders.com Homepage image

#40 Cody Gibson

Cody Gibson doesn't have any issue throwing up some roost of the camera with his Suzuki LT-R450

Cernics / Media Allstars Cody Grant has also been running strong in the Pro Am Unlimited Class with a win at Muddy Creek, and he maintains a top 5 posiiton.

Saturday night offered up an awesome sunset for some cool action photos of Cody Grant tearing up a turn

Finally, we have JB Racing's Mitch Reynolds. Mitch is the only Pro-Am racer that runs both Motocross & Extreme Dirt Track, and last weekend he earned himself a Podium finish in 3rd with Harold Goodman taking the Win

Mitch has been plaqued by injuries this year, which set him back a few positions in the standings, but a healthy Mitch Reynolds can easily run with the top 5 in Pro-Am

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast