Thread: 2007 Kx250f Must See F/s

2007 Kx250f Must See F/s

*motor was just rebuilt professionally by local performance shop( www.bvcracing.com)
    new rings, valve seals gaskets and basic check over
    *Brand new Starcross Ms3 tires
    *White Brothers Carbon Pro Full Exhaust
    *Black ufo plastic kit
    *Monster Motocross De Nation Graphics & Seat cover
    *White Bros Pro Filter
    *Msr Dual Compound grips
    *Fresh Powdercoat on frame, swingarm, linkage, tripple trees, sub frame, rims, hubs, foot pegs, Motor pieces
    *Brand new bearings in all the pieces that were pcd
    *Tag T2 Bars

bike is in excellent condition, Runs and looks better than NEW!!!

$4300 OR BO
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MX416EX SOLD

2005 450R
    HRC
    Houser
    HIPER
    Kenda
    AC
    Trailtech
    Sparks
    G-Force
    Akraix

Intrested in a trade? If you are e-mail me at yfz450rider29@hotmail.com......I asked you awhile ago and you said someone else was gonna trade with you. Im still looking for a bike and it appears your still looking for a quad.
    2004 YFZ 450, Black Maier Plastic, with hood scoop, 13:1 GYTR Piston, Hot Cams, Twin Air Dual Stage Air Filter with GYTR Outer Wear, Duncan Fat Boy 4 Full Exhaust, Terry Racing Graphics w/ Quad Tech bump seat and seat cover, Lone Star +2 DC4 A-Arms, Douglas Bead Lock Ultimate Rear Wheels, Nac's Mud Caps, Kenda Klaws All around, Pep Steering Stablizer, Custom Axis Tripple Rate Long Travel Suspension, Lonestar Excaliber +4 Axle, Lonestar Swingarm, RK Chain, Tag T2 Handle Bars, Yamaha 250F Hot Start, Scott Hurricane MX Grips, GYTR Case Saver, AC stadium bumper, AC Grab Bar, GYTR Nerf Bars, Rath Racing Chain Guide Relocater, WB E-Brake Block off plate, Pingel Kill Switch, AC Number Plates, AC Skid Plate,

For Sale: 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 V8, 4x4, extended cab, sport, off-road. asking $4200.

Also for sale 2006 Yamaha R6. Perfect Condition. $7500.

The quad above is also for sale. asking $6800.

pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2004 YFZ 450, Black Maier Plastic, with hood scoop, 13:1 GYTR Piston, Hot Cams, Twin Air Dual Stage Air Filter with GYTR Outer Wear, Duncan Fat Boy 4 Full Exhaust, Terry Racing Graphics w/ Quad Tech bump seat and seat cover, Lone Star +2 DC4 A-Arms, Douglas Bead Lock Ultimate Rear Wheels, Nac's Mud Caps, Kenda Klaws All around, Pep Steering Stablizer, Custom Axis Tripple Rate Long Travel Suspension, Lonestar Excaliber +4 Axle, Lonestar Swingarm, RK Chain, Tag T2 Handle Bars, Yamaha 250F Hot Start, Scott Hurricane MX Grips, GYTR Case Saver, AC stadium bumper, AC Grab Bar, GYTR Nerf Bars, Rath Racing Chain Guide Relocater, WB E-Brake Block off plate, Pingel Kill Switch, AC Number Plates, AC Skid Plate,

For Sale: 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 V8, 4x4, extended cab, sport, off-road. asking $4200.

I am the one he traded with... was going to try out a bike but it wasn't for me. I need 4 wheels.... How would you get you quad from michigan to NY?? Are you looking for an even trade??
    MX416EX SOLD

2005 450R
    HRC
    Houser
    HIPER
    Kenda
    AC
    Trailtech
    Sparks
    G-Force
    Akraix

Well I was willing to do it two ways. One way I would do it would be to take some of the after market parts off and replace them with other aftermarket parts, and I would meet you somewhere in say Ohio. Or I would keep it how it is and would meet here in Michigan. I am in SE MI. I dont know where you are in NY. If i replaced some parts it would be......the a-arms to GYTR +2 chrome A-arms, the black plastic to white race cut w/ terry racing graphics, the ultimate wheels to the stock wheels w/ kenda klaw tires, the front bumper w/ a bling star Iron Cross bumper, and replace the shocks with stock shocks. Let me know if you want to work something out.

Michigan and ohio are both to far... thanks for the offer tho
    MX416EX SOLD

2005 450R
    HRC
    Houser
    HIPER
    Kenda
    AC
    Trailtech
    Sparks
    G-Force
    Akraix