Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your 700XX pics!!!

i just cancelled my order with elka. Im gonna go with some Fox air shocks instead ... they only have the fronts as we speak, but the rears will be ready in a couple of weeks.

also ..found some custom bead locks in 11" from OMF performace products (about 1100 for the fronts and rears with custom centers and bead locks)... apparently i ordered the very first set ..and will take about 2 weeks with powder coating ..ect.

maybe that will help with y'alls quest for stuff ... hopefully the maxxis razr's will be available soon.

itp says they will have some 10" avaialbe that will fit the 700 in a couple of weeks ..but to be honest ... the quad with a power commander tuned up correctly spins the **** outta 11" wheels and tires now ... i cant imagine having a 10" will do it any good ... and there is probably a very good reason Honda put 11" on there... you would have thought they would have put some 10" wheels/tires on the thing if it was the right thing to do ... so be patient my fellow 700 owners ... our time is coming

new wheels ...

those look sweet man! post some picks when its all mounted up. Whats the hold up on the rear fox shocks? I bet those are gonna make it handle smoothly.

If you are interested in fox rears ..give them a call and ask for Mark. 1800foxshox .... seems Fox will be the official shocks for the circuits when this next contract is up ... which is starting next season i guess ...

anyway ... the rears are in development i guess... but ... Fox is working with Yamaha i guess ... and since the 700xx is new ..well you know how it is...

if 10 people will call and ask for rear shox ..then they will spit them out.

hell ..call them anyway and request them .. everyone.... haha.

Trailinme, I'll give you $2 if you post pictures of your 700XX totally clean. Under the fenders and everything.

Oh and please link me where you got the wheels and what you paid for them. Pppppppppleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

sweet ride man, looks great!

now go dominate those trails!

Originally posted by scuzz
    Trailinme, I'll give you $2 if you post pictures of your 700XX totally clean. Under the fenders and everything.

Oh and please link me where you got the wheels and what you paid for them. Pppppppppleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

LOL clean? that only lasts for about 5 minutes ... my g/f and i are actually gonna clean it before the hare scramble this weekend (more like she cleans while i drink beer haha).

http://www.omfperformance.com/beadlocked_wheels_sq.php

phone (954)351-8272 ask for bones

price is almost 300 each plus freight.

Thanks man!

(late edit)

what size are those? the web site only shows 10"

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast