Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your 700XX pics!!!

You're my new hero.

Hey CHIPPER, that thing is WAAYYYY to clean man!! You want to come up to Tower City with the fiance and I and get it dirty? We can take 3 guests, its where the XX was really meant to ride.

YEAH I DO, I HAD SOMEONE DOWN HERE ASK ME IF I RIDE AT TOWER CITY, AND I NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE.DO YOU HAVE TO JOIN? MY WIFE LIKES TO RIDE TOO AND SO DO OUR 3 KIDS.

PM sent CHIPPER.

Originally posted by troybilt
    Post some pics when you get it all back together. I like the bumper choice you went with.
    she is almost done. Just waiting on a few things

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

hows the 2bros exhaust>?

also ... talking with dyna on the phone ... my powercommander used the airbox removed / baffle removed map ...and added +7 to the entire map...

im using the FMF as i see pictured here ..with a velocity air filter.... and in gravel i barely hit the gas in gravel and rooster tails all over the place...

lastly ...how you like that elka stuff man? Mine should be here next week early.

just so you know for all ... RockyMountainatv has the oem dunlop rears for 104 each ..which is much better than 146 from honda....

The 2Bros pipe is sweet. A little loud, but I like it that way. Just finished putting the Elka stuff on last night and have only ridden out front of the house, but it feels soooo much more stable. I still have to do the power commander, but was a little worried about water issues. We have some fairly deep areas to go thru to get to the riding area. Thanks for the tip on adding fuel for the power commander. Hopefully mine will be here in a few days, and them she is ALL done, till I break something

HEY DAVEO1 THE XX LOOKS GREAT, WHAT DID THE ELKAS SET YOU BACK, AND DID YOU HAVE TO ORDER THEM FROM ELKA. I LOOKED ON THEIR WEBSITE AND I DON'T SEE ANYTHING FOR THE XX.

Lookin' good Dave, Lookin' good...

Chipper,

Elka does offer the shocks for the 700, they just don't have their site updated yet.

You can get them straight from Elka...the new shocks make lots of difference in ride quality and handling.

Originally posted by jd400
    Lookin' good Dave, Lookin' good...

Chipper,

Elka does offer the shocks for the 700, they just don't have their site updated yet.

You can get them straight from Elka...the new shocks make lots of difference in ride quality and handling.
    Thanks. The stuff came in just perfect. Nice packing job. I have this really good pic of a rim on my desktop background...LOL

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast