Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glen Helen,Rnd.5!Who's going?!

Glen Helen,Rnd.5!Who's going?!

Hey everyone..Im just wondering whos going to be at Rnd.5 of the ITP Quadcross Series at Glen Helen on July 20th,2008!
    Post up if your going! Should be an exciting one since were out of the crazy heat and back in Cali!
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series
    2008 Sponsors:MCC,Rc's machine shop NAPA,Maxx ms, IMS, Fluidyne Powersports, DFR,Laker Custom,Janssen Motorsports,Hiper technology

We should be there.
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

Sweet!anyone else?
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series
    2008 Sponsors:MCC,Rc's machine shop NAPA,Maxx ms, IMS, Fluidyne Powersports, DFR,Laker Custom,Janssen Motorsports,Hiper technology

Talking

I will be there for sure cannnot wait

Originally posted by harry 57
    I will be there for sure cannnot wait
    very nice! what class do you race in and what do you ride?
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series

How'd everyone do?!

i got a 6th and a 1st..good enough for a 3rd overall!
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series

i broke my wrist in practice overshootin the step up bad! i was just put putting around the track for all 5 laps and passed all the dnf's lol!
    1986 honda trx 340r
    2006 yamaha yfz 450
    2006 suzuki ltr-450

Dang man that sucks! ya that step up was a kicker..shot you really high..and with that long straight before it,it was easy to overshoot! how do you put on that track with a broken wrist?! omg
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series

Reed got 12th in the Pro Main. They had so many Pro's that they went to the qualifying/main format.
    I crashed at the bottom of St. Helens and finished 6th in 30+ Nov.
    2006 or so yfz
    2009 yfzR
    sponsors
    Enumclaw Yamaha, ODI grips, Rekluse Z-start clutches, DeVol Engineering, Adrenaline Designs, Sudco, AC Racing, Galfer Braking Systems, Tag Metals, Sunline, Action cycles, American powder coating, Quad-tech,Wiseco pistons, Fly racing, Scott USA, Holz Racing Products, Lonestar, Hyper Xtreme Sportswear, Hiper Wheels, Maxxis and grandpa bill.
    And for the body....... MotoX Nutrition

Pro results??????????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast