Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website issues?

Website issues?

I cannot get the IATVHSS website to load.....just wanted to check and make sure that the Carlisle race has not been cancelled.

Thanks!

Only way it will cancel is if there is lightning on sunday. Just ask Dan Whipper to drive you. He will come down even if it is cancelled.
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

LOL.....thanks.....the only thing I am worried about is $4 gas.....a little rain won't stop me!

Talking

Can someone post directions as well. The site not being available definately isn't mediacom's fault this time!

Originally posted by grantmi
    LOL.....thanks.....the only thing I am worried about is $4 gas.....a little rain won't stop me!
    It ain't gonna get any cheaper. Better drive now as much as you can because it seems it is only going to get worse! We might have to tie all of our atv's together and string them behind 1 vehicle and have it tow us all in at once! Kind of like an atv rideshare!

Originally posted by jerdenn
    Can someone post directions as well. The site not being available definately isn't mediacom's fault this time!
    samething here need direction.

Here's the address that the ATVA site gives

18999 BLUE PLACE
    CARLISLE, IA
    2009 Can-am DS450XC
    2004 DVX 400 (Sold)

Lazy M Racing
    #170 IATVHSS

2009 Sponsors:
    Thede Photography, Poor College Kid Fund,
    Loose change found in the couch.

Yes I can't get on either and cant even get on Bann. It is so muddy here and I am sure it is going to be muddy there. I just worry about getting parked. Seems like we are getting use to racing in the mud. Tired of it. Keep us posted on here so we can keep checking. mommab

We didn't get a whole lot of rain tonite. Moved through pretty quick. If its nice with a breeze tomorrow like they say it shouldn't be too bad.

Directions from Indianola.

Go north on hwy 65/69 to the by-pass, or from I-35 go east on hwy 5/65 bypass towards Indianola. Get off on the carlisle/hwy 5 exit. go all the way thru town and as you head out of town eastbound you will go by a caseys, highschool and chevrlet dealership. From there it is about maybe 2 miles and you will see arrows pointing left/north. Turn there, go over the train tracks and it cant be missed. On te left.
    2008 KFX450R

WWW.IATVHSS.COM

The website always seems to go down when I'm in the mood to get registered!

Extra $5 for the series on Sunday for Landon's entry!
    Known off the forums as Dave McPartlin

McPartlin & Sons Racing
    Dave- 08 Outlaw 450MXR IATVHSS #141 B - class
    Landon- 07 KFX50 IATVHSS #99 50 stocker
    Conner- 07 Radio Flyer tricycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast