Thread: maier plastics

maier plastics

you guys who have them; how did you make the support bar that runs under the seat from fender to fender work since there are no mounts for it? i'm trying to think of a way to be able to use it.

I never put mine on. The back plastics are a little floppy, but I planned on trimming them anyway, so I didn't bother me. If you don't plan on trimming them up, you have to drop a bolt through them up near the back of the seat, and us the 2 angle brackets supplied.
    CRASH COUNTER -- 7

'05 400ex
    Yoshimura __ Houser Long Travel +1 __ Elka Elite Quad Rate __ IMS Roll __ Pro Taper SE __ SLC Quad Customs +2 Swinger __ 450R carb __ Maiers __ GenX Atv __ K&N __ Outerwear __ UM __ Renthal __ Skat Trak Haulers __ T-9 Bajas w/ Razrs __ Blingstar John Natalie Victory __ Pro Armor __ Big Gun Rev box __

^^^ I didn't use that piece either and I did 450r cut the rear and I think they are more floppy. I keep almost melting them to the exhaust.
    > Honda set up totally for MX with all the extras removed
    >CRF-EX
    >LSR CRF
    Thanks 2010 Sponsors ASV, DWT, Engine Ice, Laker Customs, Motowoz ATV Racing Shocks, Precision Racing Products, Rath Racing, Rox Speed FX, RPM Racing Axles, Spastic Designs, Spider Grips, Streamline Brakes, and Tag Metals.

Even when you put it on they are still floppy, plus the support rattles and makes this really annoying sound I'm never getting maier plastic again!
    406ex - January '13 QOTM