Thread: Just got my 2008 500 H.O.!

Just got my 2008 500 H.O.!

Super excited, my 2008 runs so much better than my 2005 its unreal! Has anyone raced any Rincons with there 500 H.O.'s? I raced my dads 2008 Rincon tonight and got 'em, but he weighs about 50lbs more than me. Really love this ATV, got it with the Ranger Tire/Wheel combo (way bigger) and two helmets for $5300.00 out the door, a heck of a deal for such a nice quad, IMO. My 3rd polaris, and still havent had a problem in over 10 years of owning them. ill post pics tomorrow, i bought this one for my wife to ride and i will be picking up a sportsman 800 LE soon, im just waiting for a sale on them, haha. ill post some pics of tomorrow's ride with some rincon's. rubicon's and wolverines. with some drag race pics. I have a K&N, Jetting, and a ProCurcuit full exhaust and a HPD Clutch kit on it now, we will see how she does against the jap bikes tomorrow. The 800 will dominate all. . . muuuuuuhuuuuuhahahaha
    nothing 450

Glad to hear it, the 500's are nice bikes.
    2008 Sportsman 800 LE (Me)
    2008 Sportsman 300 LE (Wife)

the just of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KourKxDirPg

btw if your wondering. . . yes i used to race, yes i still ride like i am racing. pro-am class ftw

Oh and i did some serious pawnage on a 2008 rubicon and and tied up with a 2007 rincon every race. I got spanked by a outlander 800 and a 800 sportsman which were getting me by a bike, bike and a half. im impressed they both paid over 9000 for there bikes, ahahaha, some more tuning and im on em'!not bad for a $5300 ute.
    nothing 450