I am thinking about selling my 08 ltr-450 but im not sure if i should do it so I am looking for suggestions on what you guys would do. I financed it through the bank and the payoff on it is i believe 5900 so if i could at least get 5000 I have the 900 to put with it and pay it off to get out of the payment and then i would have the title for the new owner. I am 16 and I am working my butt off to pay for it I have not got to race here lately because of other bills and it is just getting worse so here before long i wont have the money to race at all. So do you think I should just sell it to get out of the payment and buy a cheap dirtbike to mess around on and gradually save up the money for another fourwheeler for next season then it would be mine and no payments. I am not whining i love my fourwheeler and I am glad my dad financed it for me but I will be paying on it all the way through high school if I keep it and I wont get to enjoy my life as a teenager it will just be work all the time to pay for it. What do you think I could get out of my fourwheeler? Sorry about the pics I am in most of them lol sorry and it was very dusty these are from my first race ever which I got first place in both motos even got the holeshot in the first moto.