Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 06 YFZ 450 motor upgrades

Honda riders

08 MX kfx450 (building stage)

Alright... well add Thumper1220 to my retarded list...

just a few days after making yourself look stupid on two seperate accounts and showing you clearly know very little about the YFZ, you call this dude out on knowing very little... oh the irony and hypocrisy...

then, you seek to inlist the help of others against him not based off knowledge or anything else like that, but based purely on brand loyalty...

last, i always have and always will have a thumb throttle on my YFZ, and i assure you i have a pair, and those pair would be out in front of you...
    06 YFZ450
    1988 TRX 250R
    2001 XR 50
    1984 Honda 200S
    1776 Turbo Sandrail

Thank you I am a redneck and proud of it buddy, and to even make a comment like that in the first place shows me a few things,

1. you have no respect for anyone...not even yourself

2. you have no respect for the people that are here to share their mechanical knowledge with others or actually help people.

4. you have no respect for this forum, so to be fair this is it. I am done answering to your b.s. posts that have nothing to do with what we are all here for. Mabye you have no friends and a POS HONDA so you have to go running your mouth and being a prick. and lets not talk about brand loyalty I had a 97 xr 100 a 96 cr 125 and a 99 cr 250 before i crossed over to the other side. And let me tell you the grass is greener on the other side!!

And to call me stupid and say i know very little let me tell you buddy i have never taken a dirtbike quad snowmobile car or truck anywhere to get fixed, painted or souped up so think about that the next time you drop your paycheck at the honda dealer....

so please stop wasting all our time...if you want drama go watch springer i'm out i got a quad to ride

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 250r4life
    Alright... well add Thumper1220 to my retarded list...

just a few days after making yourself look stupid on two seperate accounts and showing you clearly know very little about the YFZ, you call this dude out on knowing very little... oh the irony and hypocrisy...

then, you seek to inlist the help of others against him not based off knowledge or anything else like that, but based purely on brand loyalty...

last, i always have and always will have a thumb throttle on my YFZ, and i assure you i have a pair, and those pair would be out in front of you...
    [/QUOTe

dude you cant even spell enlist? or separate? c'mon buddy

WHO CARES! As long as you have something to ride were out there to have fun, not bicker at each other on the internet . And about the shocks, maybe thumper couldnt get $1200 shocks right now and he was creative and found a way around it.

I bet those shocks work better than the lower end shocks or stock rebuilds.

JUST STOP BICKERING. you have no idea how stupid it is. JUST GO RIDE
    2003 Maxima VQ35DE
    -------------------------
    Tint, System

Originally posted by BenHonda400ex
    Trombone.. And if someone calls me a Tromboner I will kick you in the nuts, that s*** get's annoying

Originally posted by Thumper1220
    [

dude you cant even spell enlist? or separate? c'mon buddy
    souped up huh?
    06 YFZ450
    1988 TRX 250R
    2001 XR 50
    1984 Honda 200S
    1776 Turbo Sandrail

Originally posted by exrider12
    WHO CARES! As long as you have something to ride were out there to have fun, not bicker at each other on the internet . And about the shocks, maybe thumper couldnt get $1200 shocks right now and he was creative and found a way around it.

I bet those shocks work better than the lower end shocks or stock rebuilds.

JUST STOP BICKERING. you have no idea how stupid it is. JUST GO RIDE
    I agree and you are right about the shocks i joined this forum to get some info on my quad and help people not to get hassled by rude people. whatever you ride just try to have fun

Originally posted by hondarider11
    Ok if you can read I posted before a few of my friends have yfz's and your probably one of those guys that just rigs stuff up because they don't know how it fits. Also where you get I drop my paycheck at the honda dealer you are really wrong. Like I said you know nothing about me.
    I just want to say, to you and to your lil buddy 250r4life. Grow up. People who start fights with others on the internet are retards, with no life. I'm sure you can find something else to do other than prove to the world how pathetic you are. And as your friend 250r said.. I'll add you both to my retard list, because thats exactly how you both are acting.

If you plan to pick fights with people over really pathetic stuff, should grow yourself some gonads, and do it in real life.

Oh, and there will be no need to respond to this. If you do, it just shows everyone how immature you truly are.

Originally posted by wildrose
    I just want to say, to you and to your lil buddy 250r4life. Grow up. People who start fights with others on the internet are retards, with no life. I'm sure you can find something else to do other than prove to the world how pathetic you are. And as your friend 250r said.. I'll add you both to my retard list, because thats exactly how you both are acting.

If you plan to pick fights with people over really pathetic stuff, should grow yourself some gonads, and do it in real life.

Oh, and there will be no need to respond to this. If you do, it just shows everyone how immature you truly are.
    and that wasnt confrontational at all?

just a tad bit of hypocrisy in your post wouldnt you say?
    06 YFZ450
    1988 TRX 250R
    2001 XR 50
    1984 Honda 200S
    1776 Turbo Sandrail

Those new shocks you have are in no way, shape, or form made for the bike their attached to. I hope ALL of your trails stay flat with no whoops or jumps
    If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~hotscott03/

Sons:
    Jhamir "JAM" Scott #320
    KX85

Sponsors:
    Firepower Minis Motors
    Pirelli
    Artistic Apparel
    Smith Optics
    Athena
    DeCal Works