Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2008 AMA PRO ATV Motocross Nationals #8 - Muddy Creek - Live Race Coverage

thanks

thanks for the pic of me at the finish line, its sweet

Originally posted by maticus
    that sucks for dunk with more bad luck. glad to see goodman up top. and cale was looking pretty good too.
    Look out for Cale. We have been dialing him in and this was his first race on MotoX Nutrition. I think this guy is going to be moving up.

Congrats # 727

Christian
    TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
    www.motoxnutrition.com

Re: Krista Marie

Originally posted by GrowinupMX
    Does anyone know how Krista Marie is this morning? She had a spill in the womens 2nd moto. I hope she is OK and doing well.
    Krista is doing very well.. I just got off the phone with her. She had her surgery Tuesday morning and will start her rehab on her leg Weds. They had to wait because she had internal bleeding from a laserated liver.. But all in all she will be ok and will be doing her concert still in August at Loretta Lynn's

I also just wanna say thanks to everyone who is still supporting Jason(DUNK) right now.. Its been a ruff couple races. This past weekend has been the first time we had something fail on the bike. Mostly the last few races have been all motor issues which we have no control over. The bugs have been worked out though and look for Jason to be back up front starting in Pleasure Valley!!

Great to hear Krista is doing well we will miss her bright smile at the track. I am sure she will be up and going long before the doctors say she will. They don't know her like her racing family does she is one tough gal. If anyone has an address that we could send her get well cards that would be appreciated .
    GET WELL SOON KRISTA WE LOVE YOU
    #7 Christian Horne
    www.christianhorne7.com/

2008 ITP Moose Racing ATVA MX Series
    70 CVT CHAMPION

2012 AMA/ATVA MX Series
    450 C Class - Sozuki 450

Riding in Memory of Justin Brown

Thanks to our 2013 Sponsors
    Specialty Gold Promotions + Maximum RPM + 488 Web Design

Re: Re: Krista Marie

I also just wanna say thanks to everyone who is still supporting Jason(DUNK) right now.. Its been a ruff couple races. This past weekend has been the first time we had something fail on the bike. Mostly the last few races have been all motor issues which we have no control over. The bugs have been worked out though and look for Jason to be back up front starting in Pleasure Valley!! [/B][/QUOTE]

too bad east coast atv assembles the motors and rage atv doesnt and im pretty sure you have full control over the way his race bike performes maybe if east coast atv didnt cut corners with robbing used parts off of other bikes and from amatuer racers in spite of them trying to acheive there goals you would have a little better luck.......karmas a b!tch

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910