Thread: No handed highchair

No handed highchair

hey everyone, Im new on the forum, I didnt see a introductions section, so I guess I'll just post here. I stunt supermoto and quads, not into sportbikes anymore. here's a pic of my beset trick on the 400EX, by the way this quad is for sale, I just spend over $500 in parts and machining on a new engine rebuild, it has zero hours with a full wiseco 440kit, stage2 hotcam, full valve job, ect. asking $2700, Im only selling it so I can get the new fuel injected suzuki Z400

[Pic changed to one with a helmet on]

I do wear a helmet, I just didnt have one on in this shot, now I wear them all the time.

Yeah I just saw that in the rules, I got a pic of me doing one with a helmet on I can swap it out with...

damn I wanna try that... How can I do it with my race cut fenders. I can't put my feet under anything.
    01 Raptor 686R
    lonestar +3a-arms- +2 swinger/ axcaliber+3/ elka's
    hmf full system-K&N filters
    GYTR full skids-shift lever- brake lever
    yukon tranny-one way starter bearing
    686 wiseco
    cam, oil, speed limiter mods
    3 spark plug head, high vilocity ported, stage 3 cam, maier plastics, gusseted PC'd frame,
    05 Ram reg cab short box
    and a shed full of other toys

hey how do you post pics on here. every time i try it says its 2 big of a file or sometinhg. can anyone help
    02 mustang gt!!!!
    2002 honda 400ex (sold)
    pro taper S.E bars
    one industry graphics kit
    ASV pro clutch lever with perch
    ASV front brake lever

2005 kfx400
    sold

Originally posted by yellowhonda400
    hey how do you post pics on here. every time i try it says its 2 big of a file or sometinhg. can anyone help
    go to www.imageshack.us it will resize it for you if you choose that option. best size is about 1280x1024