Thread: headlight covers

headlight covers

ive seen banshees and 400ex with headlight covers that have eyes on them. do they make a cover like that for a 300ex?
    no more wheeler.. :-/

all i have is a J-Bird (sun bird where the s,u, and half the n fell off... looks like a J-Bird now lol) and a 83 camaro z-28...

Look on the homepage of this site. They are sitting right there. They have been on there forever.
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

He was looking for: "headlight covers that have eyes on them"

If you had one on a 300ex it would be a square-eyed cyclops... I've got a 300ex and I'd like to know if anyone has some good ideas for headlight covers
    Actually i wouldn't mind having a square-eyed cyclops 300ex
    Attached Images Attached Images
    High-Tech Redneck Drag team

Super Clean '96 300ex -Big gun and other goodies
    Not so super clean prodject '96 300ex-stock looking super sleeper

Other toys in the High-Tech Redneck Drag team's garage include:
    '96 300ex-manditory Big Gun and other goodies
    '95 TRX 90-Manditory Big Gun
    '99 Blaster-For sale
    '96 CR 125
    '87 YZ 125
    '00 250ex-Manditory Big gun

Hooked on red quads, red headed women, and rock and roll!

'96 300ex for sale (the super clean one) buy me! buy me! (410) 991-1286

Why do you keep attaching that spinning honda logo? Leo wants to keep down on the pics, he said only post it if it has to do with the topic because all these pics are taking up the sites bandwidth and is costing him alot of money.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

yeah there is a 400 in the rides section that has yellow eyelids with angry eyes.... it looks pretty cool..... but i cant find any anywhere!
    2001 Red 400ex, white brothers E-series slip on, Razr 2 rears, raz'r fronts, 155 jetting, renthals, shockwears, k&n filter, graydon proline nerf bars, graydon proline front bumper,

350 Rancher ES

97 Tacoma - 6cyl, 3.5" fabtech lift, 33's

85 4runner - 8" lift, 38.5" Swamper SX's, 9,000 lb Winch, gears, locked front and rear

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    i think rocky mountain has them for the banshee i have never seen them for a 400ex.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Oops must of missed the eyes thing. Anyways I think that would be cool a big cyclops. But I kinda like my quad without the light on. But if you find one please post the link to it or somethin.
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome