Thread: How to wheelie With video

How to wheelie With video

All stock Banshee.

lol dude thats a funny *** vid...mother ****ers!!!
    IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE THEN PENCILS MISPELL WORDS,CARS MAKE PEOPLE DRIVE DRUNK,AND SPOONS MADE ROSIEODONNEL FAT... 05 trx450r,dasa classic pipe with heat wrap,homeade outerwears lid,black,dg v front bumper,dg aluminum alloy nerfs,renthal standard bars,oury grips,holeshot gncc 20x10x9 on back,soon to have a stage 2 hotcam,port and polish,wiseco hi comp piston, ...myspace.com/blakenavarre

theres no need to do a POP POP.... his grab bar shows how good he is

yea no **** bent as hell who wheelies with a foor in the grab bar thats the ***** way

u actually dont need 2 pop the clutch 2wheelie thats just a nasty habit that every body has when doing wheelies me i dont use the clutch and i like the vid but u guys gotta shift man

Snappin the clutch is the the most efficient way to do a wheelie. whether ur sittin down, standin up, or the foot in the grab bar... Once uve got the feel for ur quad its a second nature as to how much gas it takes to get to the balance point. I use the clutch when I do seat standers in 1st gear. I just feel like its a better sense of control... (hold ur balance point and shifting is unnecessary)
    2007 400ex
    2004 400ex