Thread: Any ideas welcome.

Any ideas welcome.

I have just replace my plastics on my2001 trx 400 and have done away with the stock headlights. Now I have a huge gaping ugly hole where they were. Any ideas as to what I can do to make this area look a little more attractive? All ideas welcome in advance.

TRX 250r hood. Mine should be getting here tomorrow finally. Heres a picture of the broken Quad Tech I have on mine right now.
    Photobucket
    > Honda set up totally for MX with all the extras removed
    >CRF-EX
    >LSR CRF
    Thanks 2010 Sponsors ASV, DWT, Engine Ice, Laker Customs, Motowoz ATV Racing Shocks, Precision Racing Products, Rath Racing, Rox Speed FX, RPM Racing Axles, Spastic Designs, Spider Grips, Streamline Brakes, and Tag Metals.

Sweet ride mooseracer -- So let me get this straight. You got a hood from a trx250 r. How do these hoods fit onto the atv -- I've never put one on before.

Thanks for the advice

Thank you very much. Alright once you got the hole in the hood like you do, you get the hood and pretty much drill a few holes and you put it on. The carbon one I got we had to sand down the sides because it wouldn't fit close to the plastic. I've herd the 250r hood pretty much bolts right up. We used 1/4" bolts to hole mine on. I'd say go order one I got mine for cheap.
    Here's the one I ordered. Just make sure you choose scooped if you want the one in that picture.
    http://www.goldenwestcycle.com/produ...305-dc_527.htm
    > Honda set up totally for MX with all the extras removed
    >CRF-EX
    >LSR CRF
    Thanks 2010 Sponsors ASV, DWT, Engine Ice, Laker Customs, Motowoz ATV Racing Shocks, Precision Racing Products, Rath Racing, Rox Speed FX, RPM Racing Axles, Spastic Designs, Spider Grips, Streamline Brakes, and Tag Metals.

You could always put pink duct tape over it and write your name on the tape with a sharpie..... Or you could draw pictures on it with markers....