Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: color combo's

color combo's

Im tryin to decide what color combo i wanna do with my 400ex..

so many great choices out there..id really like to see some pics posted of different ideas..

nothing stock plz..
    but different color'd plastics or maybe stock plastics with a nice powder coated frame ..just something

i have quite a few ideas ie blk plastics with a maroonish color frame and have different accents to go with it

also white plastics with a blue frame/accents

or blk/grey/carbonfiber etc..just really dont know which way to go..

i really wanted to match it up to whatever color truck i buy..but maybe this will help..cuz im undecided about that as well

so plz post different color combo's to help decide..thanks

Here's a few shots of mine.

2000-440ex Stroker--Fan Cooled

Houser +1 A-Arms, Elka Triple rates, Laegers +1 1/4 Swingarm, G-Force Axle w/Durablue Anti-Fade Locknut, 14/36 Gearing, DID X-Ring Chain, C&D Revalved Rear, Maier Silver Plastic, Steel Grey PCed Frame, SPAL Fan, AC Bumper, Pro Armour Footpeg Extensions, Renthal Bars, Yoshimura Full Exhaust, 450R Carb w/ZR's Adaptor, K&N w/o Lid, Powroll 440 Stroker w/stg 3 HC, P&P Head, HD rod, GT Thunder HD Studs, and Timing chain, AMR Monster Coil, 4 Degree Advance Key and a 12oz lighter flywheel. Now at 12.5:1 Compression!

450R Front brake upgrade using 06-up Spindles and 07' hubs.

450R Rear Brake Upgrade

Kenda Knarly XC Radial 21x11x9 Rear Tires

Shorai Lithium Iron Battery

Running E85--Jetting: 70 pilot, 240 main, HRC needle on bottom notch and shimmed.

Same scheme as him... But not nearly as nice... Honestly if you want to stand out, don't go down the Gray/Black road... Although some carbon fiber might look pretty trick... And if you got the money... Maybe some Junkie Fiber ... But idk if he does hondas.

04' 406ex- Some goodies done too it...

06' Lt-R450- Some goodies

i definitely love the grey/blk scheme...the was going to be the original scheme but then i started thinking a nice dark red accent would look good..
    and im definitely going with a black engine regardless of anything else..
    and i also thought about the carbon fiber plastics..id really like to see how they look on the bike

im not really lookin to stand out..just want something that looks good and very clean like wheelies
    when its that clean/smooth looking..it stands out..
    the only other thing is i want the one piece front or so i think..

as of right now my plastics dont align nicely..the seat doesnt go all the way up and theres a gap between it and the plastics
    also my rear plastics dont stay where they should and im missing a seat gromet as well..

this is my biggest worry is that ill get new plastics/seat and it still wont align properly..
    wheelie urs look beautiful..did u have any issues aligning the plastics..also were the previous plastics unaligned ??

Thanks for the compliments.

I didn't have any plastic alignment issues before the rebuild. The rear Maier plastic fit well and required little tweaking to get it to look right. The front was more difficult, it ultimately came out looking decent.

The key to installing aftermarket plastics is take your time, mock fit them several times until you get the look and fit that you'll be happy with. Be patient, it will pay off in the end.
    2000-440ex Stroker--Fan Cooled

Houser +1 A-Arms, Elka Triple rates, Laegers +1 1/4 Swingarm, G-Force Axle w/Durablue Anti-Fade Locknut, 14/36 Gearing, DID X-Ring Chain, C&D Revalved Rear, Maier Silver Plastic, Steel Grey PCed Frame, SPAL Fan, AC Bumper, Pro Armour Footpeg Extensions, Renthal Bars, Yoshimura Full Exhaust, 450R Carb w/ZR's Adaptor, K&N w/o Lid, Powroll 440 Stroker w/stg 3 HC, P&P Head, HD rod, GT Thunder HD Studs, and Timing chain, AMR Monster Coil, 4 Degree Advance Key and a 12oz lighter flywheel. Now at 12.5:1 Compression!

450R Front brake upgrade using 06-up Spindles and 07' hubs.

450R Rear Brake Upgrade

Kenda Knarly XC Radial 21x11x9 Rear Tires

Shorai Lithium Iron Battery

Running E85--Jetting: 70 pilot, 240 main, HRC needle on bottom notch and shimmed.

yea everything on urs fits so snug compared to mine..
    this is when i first got it as well and a camera phone
    so its not to pretty hehe
    Attached Images Attached Images

mine is a two-tone.. i love it. i was originally going to put akraix red/black graphics on which would have made it awesome but im selling it now so..

2002 banshee - some go fast parts
    07 klx110 - alot of go fast parts

Originally posted by Ruby Soho
    mine is a two-tone.. i love it. i was originally going to put akraix red/black graphics on which would have made it awesome but im selling it now so..

I was going to get those grafics too. They are sick! But i'm selling my 400ex as well.

I like the white/red/black scheme
    FOR SALE: 2006 Suzuki LTR-450
    -cherry bomb-Suzuki nerf bars-Cernic Push Button Start Kit-Cernics 09 Graphics-Attack Graphics Custom Number Plates-Pro Taper SE Handlebars CR High Bend Black-Pro Taper Pillowtop Grips Yellow-Rath Standered Bumper Gloss Black-Rath Standered Grab Bar Gloss Black-Fox Evol Front Shocks DCS-New Stock Axel-Pro Design Killswitch White-Tusk Black Gas Cap-Factory Effex Grip Donuts Suzuki-QuadTech Beak-Tusk PB BlockOff-Acerbis Rally II Handguards Yellow/Black-Much more to come!

Want Free Money In Your Paypal?? Go Here...Just complete surveys and make $10 in just ten minutes! Instant payouts. 100% Legit...
    www.CashLagoon.com

wow, i didn't realize there were so many black and grey ones on here!

well i think i made my mind up..i really think imma just go with white n black..white plastics black frame/accents and probably some blk graphics..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast