Thread: 2007 Rhino 4 seater

2007 Rhino 4 seater

I am selling my 2007 Rhino because I must buy my wife a new vehicle.

11,000.00 or best offer! I am located in Newkirk, OK.

Here is the full description:

2007 Yamaha Rhino Sport Edition. 26" x 9" (front) and 26" x 11" (rear) ITP Terra Cross Tires on 14" black ITP wheels. 4 person cage is tied into the frame near rear exhaust for greater strength-bed is not operable with cage in place-if you want to tilt bed you will need to cut the rear portion of the cage off. CROW 4-point padded belts. Dynatek CDI. K & N air intake setup. 1 1/2" aluminum wheel spacers. Lighted 6' whip w/75 red, white and blue LED lights is wired directly to the headlights (anytime the headlights are on the whip is lit-all wiring is ran thru cage). 4-4" Hella lights (tabs are welded to the cage just above the drivers/front passengers head and all wiring is ran thru cage). Polished billet exhaust tip. Piggy back reservoir shocks. DMI Racing polished billet 3-mirror rear view mirror with polished billet mounts/brackets. Rear seat mount is custom built so that childrens car seats clip right in just like they clip into the rear seat of a vehicle-really slick-allows children to ride safely and comfortably. This Rhino is in very good condition with only 423 miles and includes all the extras-ready to go.

Email me for pics! 03bill@gmail.com

The lights are bolted underneath the cage so that I can put the rhino in our race trailer.

I will trade you for a 2004 quad listed below and a 2000 dodge ram.
    2004 YFZ 450, Black Maier Plastic, with hood scoop, 13:1 GYTR Piston, Hot Cams, Twin Air Dual Stage Air Filter with GYTR Outer Wear, Duncan Fat Boy 4 Full Exhaust, Terry Racing Graphics w/ Quad Tech bump seat and seat cover, Lone Star +2 DC4 A-Arms, Douglas Bead Lock Ultimate Rear Wheels, Nac's Mud Caps, Kenda Klaws All around, Pep Steering Stablizer, Custom Axis Tripple Rate Long Travel Suspension, Lonestar Excaliber +4 Axle, Lonestar Swingarm, RK Chain, Tag T2 Handle Bars, Yamaha 250F Hot Start, Scott Hurricane MX Grips, GYTR Case Saver, AC stadium bumper, AC Grab Bar, GYTR Nerf Bars, Rath Racing Chain Guide Relocater, WB E-Brake Block off plate, Pingel Kill Switch, AC Number Plates, AC Skid Plate,

For Sale: 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 V8, 4x4, extended cab, sport, off-road. asking $4200.

Also for sale 2006 Yamaha R6. Perfect Condition. $7500.

The quad above is also for sale. asking $6800.

Actually I found a vehicle, so I am looking to sale rather than trade now. I will make you a sweet deal!