Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 2008 AMA PRO ATV Motocross Nationals #6 - High Point -ATV Race Coverage

That is about it for the Amateur coverage, and I hope to see everyone agaion at Unadilla. I should have my #1 assistant back in action at that round so be ready for me to be doing interviews and photoshoots as we intend on staying at the track and getting back into the groove (its been tough without my help...haha)

See everyone soon, and be sure to check out all the galleries and reports from the series here!
    http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/a...ng-2008.html#5
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Great Coverage as usual Pappy..

I'd love to get some of the video I got on Saturday uploaded if the damn thing would all cooperate.
    First time really shooting with my DVX and it came out better then I ever expected for my first time. I love this video camera haha.
    -Justin
    YFZ450

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

NICE TO MEET U TOO PAPPY!!!!! Thanks for the great pictures and coverage- thanks for the update on matt white's condition- See ya around!!
    2 09 YFZ450R/X
    2010 YFZ450X BBSE
    http://www.racer-results.net/results...cer.asp?n=1497
    http://escoremx.com/results/atvamx/2...cer.asp?n=5131
    2011 GNCC/EXTREME sponsors:
    GT THUNDER. BNR. HMF. RATH. CYCRA. TROY LEE DESIGNS. SCOTT. FASST. HIPER. PRECISION.

Awesome coverage Pappy! Hope to see you at the next round in NY! I just hope that we have more of that sunshine waiting for us there.
    Brian Jenkins - WheelZ UP Suzuki LTR-450 LE #0
    Sponsors - WheelZ UP, Stomp grip, HMF, & Oury.
    Co-sponsors - Walsh, QuadTech, Fox Shox, One Ind., Flexx bars, Tag, K&N, Galfer, Hinson, Sixsixone, Sunline, Rath, & DWT.

man, someday I'd like to race nationals and do this quadracing for my job, but that is not looking so good for my future cause i have to sit at home and go to work constantly everyday so I can pay off all my bills, and i will be paying bills for the next 3-4 years or more, which really sucks cause i have dreams of becoming a pro nationals quadracer, and getting sponsors, but it looks like my dream is never going to happen. sometimes i don't know why I keep doing this sport, I can never do anything I want to do like just to go and ride, i have to wait a long time till i can go out and ride cause all my money i get I have to send to paying off bills, but I don't know what to do anymore. I'm still looking to racing, but i can't do it right now. I'd like to know how I can get more involoved with this to becoming a pro racer, racing at nationals
    2010 MX KTM450SX Racer

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789