Thread: Steering Stem

Steering Stem

does anyone have any information about aftermarket steering stems available for these machines yet...i broke my stock one yesterday and i need a new one as soon as possible

if there isn't anything out yet does anyone have any idea what Dealer Cost price is on a stock one? thanks

later
    call me XS

2008 KTM 525XC
    (it's fast)

my movies

Walsh racing has them in stock

Houser Racing is going to start production on their stem really soon. They will be made from 4130 Chromoly Steel and will use the factory bar mount system and tie rod mount. Price will be a little less than $200.00.

Rath Racing will have some soon. Not sure what the design will be like yet.
    Thank you to my sponsors:
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

stock steering steem is 60 dollars retail

The stock steering stems are aluminum, which is good because it is light weight. The bad part is when your quad rolls over it sheers of at the frame mount and you can't finish your race. I would rather buy 1 stem that would last and I could finish a race on then buy a stock one. (Which I was priced at $146.64 from an on-line KTM Parts Store)

When i got my stem it was $60 I guess it was before the price increase on all the bikes and atvs. i was shocked because the brakelines were $240. Also they didnt have any aftermarket parts for it at time. Was the 140 for the complete stem or just the stem itself?

Originally posted by bryishre
    stock steering steem is 60 dollars retail
    last time i had checked they jacked the price up? but that was awhile ago..

my stock stem just snapped right in half when it broke...i'd rather have a chromoly stem that would bend at the most...plus it sucks waiting for all the crap KTM has on the backorder list
    call me XS

2008 KTM 525XC
    (it's fast)

my movies