Thread: Front and rear differential oils?

Talking Front and rear differential oils?

Hi all,

Coming up on the one year mark owning my 2005 BF 750 and I am getting ready to change the front and rear diff oil. What oil's do you recommend? I just picked up some Kawasaki oil. Is it any good?

Thanks
    The Wilder the ride...... The better ........

Well I'm pondering the same thing but I used to be an Amsoil dealer, just never sold any. Kinda dumb huh. But I run it in my Duramax and GTO so that's what I'll run in mine when I get back. I might order some and have it shipped home along with some filters. Amsoil makes a rearend lube for this type of brake/differential setup but not sure what it's called now. I guess I should check it out. Can't wait to go riding and wish I was there now. UT and CO are gonna enjoy my cash I reckon.

Just an idea on this oil. Make sure your engine has reached 20 hours or so. Maybe 10 would be good but you want to make sure your rings are seated first. Other than that I can't think of another reason not to convert it now.
    05 BruteForce 750, 27" MXR/ITP combo, Moose module for now.

Ams-Earl, you can't go wrong. Here is what I use.
    For the engine and front Diff
    http://www.amsoil.com/StoreFront/mcf.aspx

This for for the rear:
    http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/ath.aspx
    "The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them..." -- Mark Twain

I USE CASTROL 4STROKE SYNTHETIC BLEND 10w 40 FOR ENGINE AND FRONT DIFF. C.N.H TRACTOR HYD OIL IN THE REAR DIFF. BEEN USING THESE FOR AWHILE WITH GOOD RESULTS
    06 BRUTEFORCE 4x4i

09 GRIZZLY 700 efi eps