Thread: Longer Grab bar without welding or sawing????

Question Longer Grab bar without welding or sawing????

I looked at the PRm Six Pack rack but it is just that a rack. I am not looking for something functional to carry things around. I am looking for more or less a wheelie bar. I noticed Honda made the factory grab bar part of the frame. The first thing I noticed was that my White Brothers R4 exhuast tip is going to hit the ground BEFORE my grab bar. I did not like this at all. Everytime I over compensate on the throttle for my wheelies and the bike comes back I am afraid to keep it up any longer becuase it might come back and hit my tip. SO, what I am looking for is more of a clamp-on device. I guess I really wouldn't have a problem cutting off the factory bar, I also really don't mind welding a new one on. Any one know of anything besides the PRM's six page listed in the Reviews page?? Any help would be great.

Honda Rebel [><]

Ac racing makes a bolt on sixpack rack for the 400ex. look in the links section for the url.
    fo hundred with stuff on it
    Sponsored by: Motoman440 and K2-Dawg
    Thanks for the help Pappy!
    "I have morals and feelings like everyone else, I just keep forgetting them."

Thumbs down Cannot find AC Racing bolt on 400EX Grab Bar

I went to AC Racing website, but could not find a bolt on Grab Bar for the 400EX. All I could find was one for the Yamaha Blaster, Warrior, Banshee, 300EX, 250R no 400EX. Thanks

fo hundred with stuff on it
    Sponsored by: Motoman440 and K2-Dawg
    Thanks for the help Pappy!
    "I have morals and feelings like everyone else, I just keep forgetting them."